Dont know which car should I buy. Need advice

Peter1212

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum.
Im posting this as I'm planing buying a new car.

A 2006 renault grand scenic for 2K euros which is quite "meh" but its from a friend who I know has treated very good the car.

A second hand Audi A4 2008 "2.0 140Cv diesel with 100.000Km, I really like this car but don't know if its a good purchase as I have read on other threads there are quite a lot of problems with oil pump.

Audi is 6K euros and in the ad it says only one owner, full service history, oil recently changed, as discs and pads. Always on garage.

I would appreciate a lot if someone could help me with this issue

Audi all day long but have the oil pump and up rated drive shaft done for peace of mind, not to expensive but well worth it.

Ask on a Renault forum :playful:

A4 for us please no comparison, sounds like what you want too, got to get what you want :icon thumright:

Reactions: Peter1212
Audi all day long but have the oil pump and up rated drive shaft done for peace of mind, not to expensive but well worth it.
Thank you, is that too difficult to do or too expensive??? It's going to be my first car and I am quite scared.

Agh it’s your first car, mind if I ask your age, if you’re young it’s going to cost you a fortune to insure

Agh it’s your first car, mind if I ask your age, if you’re young it’s going to cost you a fortune to insure
Yeah, I'm 21, 2 years driving, I had in mind putting my mom as main driver and me as secondary (right now I am paying 500€ for being secondary driver of my mom's car which I almost don't use)