Done the ole bonnet mod (good results)

That looks a lot like the vent of the front of a harier jump jet

You are right LoonyR made it for me (he makes parts for harriers ;) lol) just need him to nick me a jet engine now haha

Cheers for your imput prawn
I thought it would actually have a serious effect, was not done for looks and although it may have been proven that it does jack, it's defo had some sort of effect on my car maybe theres something wrong with the car and its having some sort counteracting effect i dont know???why that is i have no idea!
And you right who is any 1 to judge about looks we all have some very random cars on here some I like, some I love,and some ????? Mines in the random brackets for sure and most ppl question it
if I was worried about looks I'd probably go on a diet and get my hair cut a lil more often lol

Cheers for your imput prawn

if I was worried about looks I'd probably go on a diet and get my hair cut a lil more often lol

Now that is an awesome quote! :)

heat will radiate out of the open gap for sure, but it won't allow air out once you're on the move.

reason being, due to the change of gradient at the windscreen, the base of the screen is actually a very high pressure area. Comparatively speaking, due to the small area of frontal openings into the engine bay, the engine bay is an area of low pressure, so air will actually come IN through the gap at the back. That's why many cars with bonnet vents at the back of the bonnet face it backwards.

Still, if it makes it sound cooler, then there's an instant win :)

Dont start this row again Aarron! Prawn will be over here any minute now telling you about negative pressure at the back of the engine bay and how air cant flow through it while moving but the heat will escape when you're moving slowly or at a standstill ;)

heat will radiate out of the open gap for sure, but it won't allow air out once you're on the move.

reason being, due to the change of gradient at the windscreen, the base of the screen is actually a very high pressure area. Comparatively speaking, due to the small area of frontal openings into the engine bay, the engine bay is an area of low pressure, so air will actually come IN through the gap at the back. That's why many cars with bonnet vents at the back of the bonnet face it backwards.

:whistle2:

oi, leave me alone!

i like to try and make sure people are as well informed as possible, it's my duty :)