Done the deed :)

SteveA63

Reaction score
Hi,
New guy to the forum and new guy to Audis. Today I signed on the dotted line for an '09 plate 2.0tdi 143 A4 Excecutive (?) Lovely looking thing, one owner 74k. Should pick it up on Friday and a week later the plan is to take it to France for a family trip, really looking forward to it.
Northampton based, so if you see me give me a wave:)
Great forum by the way.
Cheers
Steve.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Good to hear you enjoying the forum. :) x

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum, where about you going in France. I live in the South of France.

Enjoy your holiday, I hope you have some lovely weather.

Hi,
New guy to the forum and new guy to Audis. Today I signed on the dotted line for an '09 plate 2.0tdi 143 A4 Excecutive (?) Lovely looking thing, one owner 74k. Should pick it up on Friday and a week later the plan is to take it to France for a family trip, really looking forward to it.
Northampton based, so if you see me give me a wave:)
Great forum by the way.
Cheers
Steve.

Hi Steve,

I'm also northants based so hello :)

Any pics of your car?

Kane

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Vanessa, not going to get that far down I'm afraid, we are bound for Carnac, setting off friday mid-morning should be your side of the ditch by 4pm.
Kane, no no pics yet. I've spent most of the day loading songs onto an sd card as this one doesn't have the ami, should have done my homework:/