Done it... order is in

kiter

Reaction score
Hey folks just ordered a 1.4 sline avant with dsg. Was worried about the 1.4 but the reviews and comments on here helped me finally decide, plus a test drive. Taking advantage of the £6k scrappage allowance and trading in my 180k 2002 A4 1.9tdi, she has seen better days and its time to part company.

Took me ages to decide on spec but finally settled on ibis white, rotor grey interior, technology pack, matrix lights, comfort suspension, extended LED, folding mirrors and privacy glass. Really struggled with the options and really wanted adaptive cruise but its only available as a pack and just pushed the payments too high.

According to order tracker it is due for build first week of March and dealer reckons it will be here by the end of that Month.

Was really pleased with the deal on top of the £6k scrappage I got 12% discount off list so in all just shy of £10.5k off in total. Cant wait now.............

Reactions: AlnSaz, BKing, THQuattro and 2 others
Hey folks just ordered a 1.4 sline avant with dsg. Was worried about the 1.4 but the reviews and comments on here helped me finally decide, plus a test drive. Taking advantage of the £6k scrappage allowance and trading in my 180k 2002 A4 1.9tdi, she has seen better days and its time to part company.

Took me ages to decide on spec but finally settled on ibis white, rotor grey interior, technology pack, matrix lights, comfort suspension, extended LED, folding mirrors and privacy glass. Really struggled with the options and really wanted adaptive cruise but its only available as a pack and just pushed the payments too high.

According to order tracker it is due for build first week of March and dealer reckons it will be here by the end of that Month.

Was really pleased with the deal on top of the £6k scrappage I got 12% discount off list so in all just shy of £10.5k off in total. Cant wait now.............
Awesome spec and welcome to the 1.4 club haha!

Now the wait but it's well worth it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Went in to the dealers today and have asked them to add the Driver Assistance Pack, wont know till admin are back on Monday if the order can be changed. Decided I really wanted the adaptive cruise and its gonna be a keeper so best to get exactly what I want. Wish it could be added on its own, must be a ploy to group desirable options together with less desirables and force customers to spend more. Partner has a TTS and it was easy to pick and choose options on their own for this one.

Good move although I am also a little nervous about the 1.4, mine is coming in 2/3 weeks, particularly as I have an Avant. It will replace a Megane 275 Cup so it may well feel a little sluggish by contrast. On the other hand, the LED lights might compensate for that a bit on my commute of dark country roads as the Meg couldn't be specified with anything but halogen and sometimes it's a bit of a leap of faith threading the needle between massive puddles and overhanging bushes.

The LED lights are absolutely brilliant - we have the matrix lights on the TT S and living in the highlands with the added issue of numerous red deer on the road they really do make driving in the dark so much better and safer. These and the virtual cockpit were the two main reasons for choosing the A4 avant over a Skoda Superb estate which was a bit cheaper and much better equipped than the A4.