Don’t buy this RS3 8Y Vorsprung Saloon

After 37 weeks of waiting and still being advised of Wk13 23 for my order to materialise (SB CB Ke C&S Dynamic) I thought that rather than having my emails ignored by the Sales Exec I would put a call in to the SM. Unfortunately only got to converse with the Used Car SM. A pleasant enough guy, All the platitudes about Parts supply from Ukraine etc etc. Advocated me to "hang in there" as Values will remain high etc etc. I think that is optimistic to say the least. Once the market levels back out, With inflation tipped for a 15% figure & a possible recession looming the saturation of Cars will have values plummeting. Only Star in a Black sky for my enduring Patience is a 20% saving.... ....So at least I will surf that depreciation Waterfall

Reactions: AndyVWR
After 37 weeks of waiting and still being advised of Wk13 23 for my order to materialise (SB CB Ke C&S Dynamic) I thought that rather than having my emails ignored by the Sales Exec I would put a call in to the SM. Unfortunately only got to converse with the Used Car SM. A pleasant enough guy, All the platitudes about Parts supply from Ukraine etc etc. Advocated me to "hang in there" as Values will remain high etc etc. I think that is optimistic to say the least. Once the market levels back out, With inflation tipped for a 15% figure & a possible recession looming the saturation of Cars will have values plummeting. Only Star in a Black sky for my enduring Patience is a 20% saving.... ....So at least I will surf that

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 105
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Frizzley, RS03??? and 2 others
Wouldn't we all buy a RS3 8Y with a interior like this l know off topic but just shows what they can do..

That's effectively what I have in my M4. Full Opal Leather, contrast Fjord Blue stitching, Leather dash and door cars.

I love a custom interior but I accepted the fact my M2 only had a basic interior the same as a M140i.