Dome light with map reading and ambient light

MA3TDIQ

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can source one of these?

Tried looking but unable to find one.. think this is the part number - 8EO 947 135 D 6PS

Also looking for the back one.

If anyone is selling one let me know - looking for a black/grey ones.

Cheers!

I got mine on eBay buddy though I think I was lucky at the time. I’ve got a black one without map reading lights though just pm if you wanna know more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the black one with map reading lights already - looking for the one with map reading lights. I heard you could use the one for the A4 - is that correct?

think they are quite rare to find? anyone have any suggestions?

They are very hard to find - I’ve listed the details on my build thread - mine was from the S4.

Black ones are though if you broaden your eBay search you should have more luck. I’ve just searched for the part number without the D 6PS bit and a few came up cream and grey ones also search A4 B6 interior light and a few are there. The only hassle is going through and finding the colour you want.

Also just instead of interior light put roof light that kind of thing. Obviously we know what we’re after but you’d be surprised what people lost stuff as. I picked up my Bose amp for my car for £20 as it was listed as a aerial booster because it’s near the other boosters in the boot

Personally I’ve never had much luck painting plastic is a absolute pain, give me metal any day. Though I saw a grey one for like £12 plus postage for that money if it were me I’d live with that it also might look kinda cool

is it true that some of the dome assemblies have buttons with lights inside them and some don't? ie when you turn the lights on the buttons light up?

I have one - its a 8EO 947 135 E 6PS - with map lights and ambient LED light module...

IMG 0200

That’s exactly the one I’m looking for. DM sent

Reactions: leonwilliams