Dogs

Bailey;

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Reactions: Ghost and NevMan
rosmc,
bailey is lovely, nice to see another proper thick set square headed choc, most of them you see now days all narrow heads and need to go to fat fighters, hes wicked, how old is he, is he good natured.

rosmc,
bailey is lovely, nice to see another proper thick set square headed choc, most of them you see now days all narrow heads and need to go to fat fighters, hes wicked, how old is he, is he good natured.

Thanks!! Yeah, hes great. Very good natured, a great laugh, and despite being a choc lab, he has a decent brain in him. :)

He is approaching 5 and from working stock - both his parents are working gun dogs. Got him from these breeders (thats his dad in the pic) - Click here. His litter was the May 2005 one.

Great dog - our first, and couldnt have hoped for a better nature. Just about to take him out as he's staring at me as i type. :laugh:

I assuem you have one too?

yes i have a simular build one, ruben, theres pics of him a few posts above,scroll up about half way,you cant miss him, hes great, although mine doesnt have a brain lol

Last edited:
@q5man - ^ she's gorgeous buddy !

Meet our new edition to the family Darcy, our 2 year old 3 in November Cocker Spaniel girl

VZqYMCil.jpg
Mate, she is too gorgeous. Those spaniel faces...priceless! She looks a lot like lolly, and clearly a top top example of a show cocker, having been shown as you mentioned.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Mate, she is too gorgeous. Those spaniel faces...priceless! She looks a lot like lolly, and clearly a top top example of a show cocker, having been shown as you mentioned.
@q5man - Thanks buddy
Agreed. How can anyone resist
Very much so
Oh but what a diva she is lol

Reactions: NevMan
Darcy beating me at a game of snakes an ladders lol

mj58b4Vl.jpg

Reactions: Ghost and NevMan