Dog proof my rear seat.

S3Baz

Reaction score
I have a 3 door 8v S3 and I`m looking for ideas on how to dog proof my rear leather seats. I just use a large thick blanket at the moment that covers the full seats but I think a better solution will have to be sought.

Just wondering what other people have done, I have a medium sized labradoodle so not too bad in getting her in and out. Have looked at the hammock style ones but the front seats don`t have the conventional headrest to loop the extra part on to.

Thanks for any tips and advice you can give.

I have a 3 door 8v S3 and I`m looking for ideas on how to dog proof my rear leather seats. I just use a large thick blanket at the moment that covers the full seats but I think a better solution will have to be sought.

Just wondering what other people have done, I have a medium sized labradoodle so not too bad in getting her in and out. Have looked at the hammock style ones but the front seats don`t have the conventional headrest to loop the extra part on to.

Thanks for any tips and advice you can give.

Apologies for the upset this will cause dog owners, but shouldn't the dog be in the boot behing a guard for reasons of safety.
This being the case then you cannot beat a hatchbag. https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/ I bought my basic model as a clearance line. The mat you see sitting on it is the cut down rubber mat out of my previous Yeti.
P1030748 1600

Colin

AMZPET Dog Car Seat Cover for Dogs from Amazon. Perfect fit in my S3, it's a "hammock" design so the whole back seat area is protected, and it's £25 delivered. Well made and waterproof.

Reactions: S3Baz
I think the ones at £100+ are a bit out of my price range, had seen the one on ebay and will check out the Amzpet one as well.
Putting her in the boot would be ideal but not practical in my case, plus the boot isn`t that big with it being a 3 door hatch.
Will maybe have to convince the wife we need an RSQ3 or something similar :tongueout:

Reactions: N.J.H
I think the ones at £100+ are a bit out of my price range, had seen the one on ebay and will check out the Amzpet one as well.
Putting her in the boot would be ideal but not practical in my case, plus the boot isn`t that big with it being a 3 door hatch.
Will maybe have to convince the wife we need an RSQ3 or something similar :tongueout:

I'd try and convince the wife a bigger car is best. Could save your life and that of the flying dog.

Colin

Reactions: S3Baz
Safety has no cost limit as they say Colin.

Audi do a solution, might be US market only though. 8X0061680A

_8x0061680a.jpg

Reactions: Lehn