Dog/luggage blind compatability?

PeteA7S/Back

Reaction score
Not the roller load cover but the dog mesh/luggage blind that attaches to the back of the rear seats are they compatible with years. Will a 4g blind fit the fixings in my 4f? They look exactly the same size and featurr wise but if they won't fit I will let the opportunity pass by. Any help appreciated.

On the same subject will c5 dog roller blind fit c6
Thanks

861-10 is the etka illustration number, it's not the part number.

Theses are the part numbers of the C6 & C7.

4G9861691 A6 C7
4F9861691A A6 C6

The C5 is different again and there are two options depending on airbag fitted.
4B9861691E (with side airbag)
4B9861691B (with side & curtain airbag)

No idea if any of these interchange between the models.

Last edited:

Theses are the part numbers of the C6 & C7 they are different so unknown fit correctly.

4G9861691 A6 C7
4F9861691A A6 C6

"To the rescue again"

Been reading etka for years so an easy mistake to make and the software version of etka have a clickable link taking you to the correct drawing, unlike the web site that are difficult to read and navigate.

Theses are the part numbers of the C6 & C7.

4G9861691 A6 C7
4F9861691A A6 C6

Thats whats making me think they will fit with only the F and G numbers being different but visually they are the same. Almost identical and thats whats making me think they will fit. Can someone do me a massive favour and measure theres if they have one. Length, distance to fittings etc. Please. Thanks guys.

yes mines missing. ive seen that one omn ebay fella just the wrong colour but there are a few on there and then there are some c7 ones thats why i just wanted to check as i think it will fit.

The £20 seller won't post and it's a bit far to travel and there's a 2012 one just down the road which looks identical for less than the above so just thought I'd check incase as it's do close its a no brainer if I can just get the fittings confirmed as being the same etc as there's plenty of time on them aswell.

Why not ask the local one if you can try it in your car?
Then you'll know for certain, whether or not to make an offer or bid on it.

Why not ask the local one if you can try it in your car?
Then you'll know for certain, whether or not to make an offer or bid on it.
That's what I'm on the verge of asking fella but being on shifts is difficult at the moment and hoped I could clear it on here before resulting to that but looks like will have to lol.

Well if you do find out, don't forget to share with the rest of us :smiley:

I suspect that the fittings are probably the same, but the length may be different.

Well if you do find out, don't forget to share with the rest of us :smiley:

I suspect that the fittings are probably the same, but the length may be different.
Well popped down to the one for sale near me and it doesnt fit. Should of known really but that close i couldnt pass it up. so just to confirm they dont fit from c7's

Had a feeling that the C7 one would be different, but now we know for sure.
Thanks Pete.

Was it too wide, or just different all round?