Does anyone use Bilt Hamber products?

MG

Reaction score
I've read through quite a lot of the detailing threads on and haven't seen anyone mention any of the Bilt Hamber products...

I've used the auto-balm and think it's brilliant. ****** hard work on the first application but it gets easier with further applications and the finish is superb. All of the swirl marks and defects that were visible on my car's Phantom Black paint have gone.

I'm sure there are loads of other similar products (I still really like Auto Gylm products), just thought I'd mention this one. I noticed their clay bar won an Auto Express test recently too. Not tried it but may give it a go...

http://www.bilthamber.com/index.html

Supposed to be pretty good, plus the clay bar works with just water rather than a special lube

I'v used the clay bar, but put a bit of soap in my water just incase. it worked a treat and was pretty cheap too!

ryan

ive used the water based degreaser, top stuff...... the snow foam is supposed to be great too..... get over to detailingworld, plenty on thee including the actual firm i beleive

ive used the water based degreaser, top stuff...... the snow foam is supposed to be great too..... get over to detailingworld, plenty on thee including the actual firm i beleive

I agree there snow foam is great i use it best ive used up to now.

I agree there snow foam is great i use it best ive used up to now.

snowfoam is great product ,use it on my s3 all the time and does what is says on the tin,,,,,,,so to speak ,LOL takes the grime & crap off with ease ,get mine from autobritedirect.co.uk or bellem and speak to mark ,he will give ya much advice about any products fa ya motors!!!!!!!!

lsw s3 :s3addict: