Does anyone run 9Jx19" ET33 on S line suspension ??

Jamal_2005

Reaction score
Does anyone run 9Jx19" ET33 with 255/35/19 on S line suspension ??
If so do You experience any rubbing ??

Hi Jamal,
Just joined and saw your post. My car is a A6 3.2 Quattro Avant and I am currently running 9.5x19 wheels with 255/35/19 tyres on mine with no issues whatsoever. The crucial thing is the ET, mine is 40. Will post some pics as soon as I can.

Hi. Thanks for reply, I would really appreciate some pics if You can especially from side.
Do they poke outside wheel arches ??
According to wheel calculator websites Your wheel stick out 22mm farther than original and in my setup it will be 23mm so pretty much no difference. Only issue will be tyre but I'm interested if they going outside whee arches or fit in nicely.
I've got myself set of rotors from S5 and didn't had chance to fit them in yet.

Unfortunately no way they will fit in. I think A4's would be better.

Hi. Thanks for reply, I would really appreciate some pics if You can especially from side.
Do they poke outside wheel arches ??
According to wheel calculator websites Your wheel stick out 22mm farther than original and in my setup it will be 23mm so pretty much no difference. Only issue will be tyre but I'm interested if they going outside whee arches or fit in nicely.
I've got myself set of rotors from S5 and didn't had chance to fit them in yet.
Hi Jamal,
I have taken a couple of pics to show you how my wheels look on the car,as you can see there is no problem. I think your problem is the offset,anything less than ET40 will stick out over the wheel arch. Sorry the pics aren't great, the weather here in South Wales is pretty rotten at the moment. : )

Attachments

• DSC00074.JPG
    DSC00074.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 436
  • DSC00080.JPG
    DSC00080.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 818
  • DSC00073.JPG
    DSC00073.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 444
I run 19x9 ET33 with 255/35/35 on H&R 40mm.

To be honest it does rub a little. But only on really bad uneven roads. I drove from Sweden to the Balkans last summer with 2 people and full luggage, it didn't rub until we came to south of Europe where the roads were bumpy and uneven. But for everyday driving there is no issues at all. Although it only rubs on the inside felt, not on the metal it self

b50b0838446c2075.jpg

I run A5 Segment wheels, 19x9 ET33 with a Michelin SuperSport tyre 255/35/19.

I get zero body contact
I did get slight rub on the inner arch liner, not heavy, it's just smoothed it off in on place on each side.
This soon "beds in" and even with a full load in the boot and passengers it's not an issue any more

Heavy compression :

I run Eibach Pro springs, standard S-Line dampers, I have no complaints about the suspension setup / wheel setup. It all works well together and the over all look, to me, is pleasing

Tom