1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Does anyone out there know how many of the a4 avant 2.0tfsi quattro sline se B7 dtm's are left?

Rusty Gusty Oct 15, 2020 at 7:40 PM

1. Rusty Gusty

Rusty Gusty Registered User

I think I have 1 and my mate said they are becoming very rare and not to get rid. Just wondered how accurate his statement was? and how to be sure it is what I think? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Flowrider99

Flowrider99 Registered User

Is it this one, no info on avant or saloon........

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/audi_a4_dtm_t_quattro

4. Rusty Gusty

No i don't think so but seem to have misplaced vc5, my mate has probably took it so I can't sell it great link though, thank you.

5. Rusty Gusty

6. Rusty Gusty

Some people talking about this, can anyone explain anything about what it means?

7. I'm Just Rob.

I'm Just Rob. Moderating or something, Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

WUA is the correct factory location for the B7 DTM and special editions fitted with the 2.0tfsi 220 engines, they were built at the RS factory along side the RS4 B7 and S4 B7.
    BUL is the specific engine code for 2.0tfsi engines fitted to the above models, BUL code engine will only be found fitted in the DTM and 2.0tfsi special editions.

those are you VIN numbers and engine number, QB6 is the variant with the rest being weights etc.

8. I'm Just Rob.

I'm Just Rob. Moderating or something, Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

If you have a DTM you will know it, clearly marked and visually obvious too.

9. I'm Just Rob.

What reg is it.