Does anyone have the Kufatec active sound booster module/kit?

DarkShadow

Reaction score
I've had mine fitted for over a month and I'm loving it. Just a couple of questions:

On Dynamic/Individual (set up as dynamic) it sounds exactly the same.

However, on starting up it 'pops' going through the entire rev-range if it's in dynamic but it doesn't do this in individual.

1. Is there any way to get it to behave like dynamic? It sounds incredible on start up, would love to have the same effect on individual.

2. Has anyone hooked it up to a computer and played around with the sounds/settings?

Thanks guys

I would love one of these if anyone has one to sell DM me please

Sorry for the hijack

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: DonkeyIce
I bought mine for £210 from Germany when the 20%off ebay promo was running. Will give you a nudge next time I see it.

Reactions: Buxton2901
Currently 215 + 5 shipping from Ger on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Buxton2901
Alter the setting on mode in Kufatec box.
I've had mine fitted for over a month and I'm loving it. Just a couple of questions:

However, on starting up it 'pops' going through the entire rev-range if it's in dynamic but it doesn't do this in individual.

1. Is there any way to get it to behave like dynamic? It sounds incredible on start up, would love to have the same effect on individual.

2. Has anyone hooked it up to a computer and played around with the sounds/settings?

Thanks guys

Does the box have to be connected to the car to start making profiles as my PC is detecting it but not in the app?

Thanks guys
I've had one fitted for a while now, didn't know it did it differently in dynamic mode on startup? I'll give it a try later! lol

I so want one but can't justify the outlay at the moment. If anyone is selling one please let me know

Reactions: NevMan
I so want one but can't justify the outlay at the moment. If anyone is selling one please let me know

Worth it just for the roar on startup. Smile - every single time.

Reactions: Audimad and Buxton2901
I bought one from another member on here for 100 quids
Thanks

Think my box is an older version though and don't see a micro usb port on it

I bought a new one a few months ago with the remote to switch between 6 different preset sounds.

I love it, especially the cold start on start up in dynamic, makes me smile everytime. It makes my wife cringe

I have mine set on number 4 as 5/6 are just to loud for day in day out driving.

I've never had pops or bangs thou, just cold start sound on start up which lasts about 5 seconds then goes into preset sound level

I have drive set to dynamic and exhaust sound set to dynamic. How do you get more sounds? Do I plug my kufatec sound module into my computer and download different sounds? Will it over right my standard preloaded settings??

Hi all, can I ask, are these purely a sound generator internal to the car? Or is there some form of speaker system, exhaust mod externally also? Can't really find any info online

Hi all, can I ask, are these purely a sound generator internal to the car? Or is there some form of speaker system, exhaust mod externally also? Can't really find any info online
These sound booster chip boxes are used to amplify the existing sound which comes from a speaker system (Sound generator) attached to the back box(es) externally on the exhaust.The original system is standard to the 3.0 BiTDI engines,Sq5/SQ7 & Maserati Ghibli,if your car doesn’t already have the sound generator from factory this box is useless.

This is the system which comes factory installed but you can retrofit it Amazon product

Had mine a few days now.
The default profiles, while good really need to be adapted to my Bitdi. The rpm translation isn’t setup correctly for a 5000 rpm redline.
I have customised profile 2 to sound like a true V8, with proper rev matching, it sounds a tad more realistic.
Enjoying it so far.
If anyone wants to try my custom profile2, send me a message.

Hi all.
I’m looking at joining the BiTDi club in the next month or two and was wondering if this system was on the Allroad version?
Many thanks.

Hi all.
I’m looking at joining the BiTDi club in the next month or two and was wondering if this system was on the Allroad version?
Many thanks.
Hi there.
It sure is.
You can upgrade the sound module to Kufatec and get a louder customisable sound.

Reactions: craggle