Does anybody here have a HIGH power S3?

virdi

Reaction score
Hi all,

...I am looking to buy an S3 - But ideally want close to 400 BHP.

Just wondering if anybody here has a high powered S3 or TT...? and just wanted to know what they're like?

Reliable? Driveable?

Thanks

my a3 quattros almost finished. should be almost, if not 400bhp. check my build thread

my a3 quattros almost finished. should be almost, if not 400bhp. check my build thread

oh yeah! - I've seen it on SEAT Cupra Net.

I want a full review please - When it's finished :)

Hi all,

just wanted to know what they're like?

Reliable? Driveable?

Thanks

Cheap and fast is not reliable, cheap and reliable is not fast, fast and reliable is not cheap!

(not sure it's strictly relevant here, but I think it's a cool saying... :o.k:)

Cheap and fast is not reliable, cheap and reliable is not fast, fast and reliable is not cheap!

Well i think that just about sums it up.

Its brilliant...a mechanic I worked with once used it and up till now I couldn't remember it!!! Nice one!!!!!!!!!!

a few on here have had the eliminator (GT28) turbo upgrade and say if they did it again they would go for a K04 hybrid turbo as the S3 is not liking the power what with the chassis and that was with suspension done as well.keeping it around 350 was adequate enough was what I was recommended.

I'm new here, but that saying is spot on from personnal experience. You say 350bhp is plenty, but I was just wondering what would be required for that amount of power? What power can the standard internals handle?