does any1 have a standard diverter valve and pcv or breather pipes

mk1kid

Reaction score
does any 1 have a standard diverter valve for sale for my 8l a3 18t agu engine also any breather or pcv pipes and n75 valve thanx

Dv from dealer is £20....id buy one of them for what it costs.....

I have recently taken the PCV system out of our AUM A3 which i'll happily sell to ya, its not a complete system but it has some of the main bits there that fit beneath the manifold

1animal1 any chance of a pic of pipes you have i really want to take the pcv system out but cant find a easy guide to removing without using a catch tank

i want to get rid but cant find a simple guide 2 removing without a catch can so was going to just replace the whole pcv system as car smokes on idle and its either down to the pcv system or turbos knackered so trying to keep the cost down until i knw its 100% the turbo what were you looking for the pipes etc or do you have a easy guide to removing pcv system i could have a copy of m8

no idea what i want for them to be honest, didnt know they would be of use to anybody :)

um, if you read through the pcv catch can thread it will tell you what each bit does, then you will be able to see what you need to do to delete certain parts of it, you wont be able to get rid entirely as it needs to breath back into the TIP whilst filtering oil back into the engine - there is enough info on that thread to work out what needs doin ;)