Do you wear a Face mask?

Do you wear a facemask when you go shopping?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

b2

Reaction score
Got bored and thought it would be interesting to see what other people think, personally I don't wear one and not going to either.

Reactions: Raiden and Audi McAudiface
Everywhere that's not outside.....but that might change. Anything that I can potentially do to slow the the virus I will.
The numbers are rising again and people are still becoming complacent.

Reactions: Ben1413 and DaveW
I'd rather not so I avoid places that need one. Tbf if I'm desperate for a sandwich etc I will wear a face covering but not a mask!

TX.

Edit - it annoys me that the whole of England is treated the same; we have not a single new case of CV19 here and 120k population e.g. there is not much of it around ...

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
e2c1807c82d2137ebfbf927808f7ae0c.jpg

I do and have been told it's a great improvement:

ZORO mask

Reactions: Audi McAudiface, Terminator x, NevMan and 2 others
Maybe this to just finish off that trendy look.

ebf5c06675a94950cae975826ee2b623.jpg

Reactions: 45bvtc
Go to a restaurant, get made to put it on at the door. Walk to your table with it on, sit down and take it off. Eat, drink, blah blah blah. Get up for a pee, walk to toilet without it, get all germ’d up at the toilet, walk back and sit down. Pay for your meal. Mask on, walk to the door. Take it off, go home.

It’s a complete ******* farce!

Reactions: k.lockU2, Raiden and Charlie Farley
I think masks are pointless. Boris should of made it a law from day one of lockdown but now the horse has bolted.

Personally I think they do more harm than good. Your breath makes them wet so germs will stick to it plus unless you wash them at 60 every day you don’t kill the germs on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: b2
Bane says wear a mask

Reactions: MPH and Alistair D
Last edited:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/brick-in-the-wall-re-mix_D1Qw6oT4KLjlIin.html
To be honest I started to wear a mask and felt a right hypocrite & uncomfortable. So I researched them . i also believed what I was being told about this virus by mainstream media including the radio. like a covididiot at the start of it all i listened because it was everywhere Www.Brandnewtube.com made me see the light. Thanks to Dr vernon Coleman's brilliant videos ...
This seems like an advertisement -_-

It is a link to brandnewtube that I'm subscribed too ?
The link takes you too my very own remix . Too which I recieve no royalties nor am I inked to any sponsors .... by that assumption no other car munufacture is not to be mentioned or any car parts by brands ie brembo recarro . Bose ect ... are to be discussed in the audisport forum because that would be advertising . The discussion staying on topic is about mask wearing brandnewtube gives scientific advise & backed up with facts on the subject . Same as Ross tech .

This seems like an advertisement -_-
Just like to add there is a video on there that shows the police arriving to the anti lockdown protest in Trafalgar square an innocent biker is passing by & stops to ask the police a reasonable question . why have 9 of you just jumped out of your van and immediately donned face masks .? The officers replied eeermm because were dealing with the public .
So this plandemic only effects the public then ?
Are they not public when off duty? Then he notices two paramedics not wearing masks either .?
SCrew YouTube removes these kind of videos. Because it dont fit the narrative nor agenda .. brandnewtube is virtually uncensored to most debates . @ delivers factual current affairs & News . It's not an advertisement platform more of a heads up.... in this time of uncertainty and blocked News top doctors nurses scientist can speak out . And reach out to the public .

Last edited:
Reactions: MELenium
Don’t wear one and won’t wear one! The **** has been well and truly kicked out of the whole situation

Does anyone know of anyone who has caught or died from the virus? I know 4 people who got it and are all fine now.

Nightingale hospitals what a waste of money and now I hear most of the ventilators made are just sitting in a warehouse unused. What is the point of all this? People have lost jobs including myself and a friend of mine lost hers after being with the company 23 years. Got another friend who’s cancer treatment got delayed. Just sounds like another weapons of mass destruction lie. Peoples mental health is going downhill.

I won’t wear my tinfoil hat just yet but wtf is going on. I got mates panicking about cash they have thinking they have COVID on them. Guys it’s laminated so it’s hard for viruses to stick to it

Reactions: BD55SOL and b2
Does anyone know of anyone who has caught or died from the virus? I know 4 people who got it and are all fine now.
Nightingale hospitals what a waste of money and now I hear most of the ventilators made are just sitting in a warehouse unused. What is the point of all this? People have lost jobs including myself and a friend of mine lost hers after being with the company 23 years. Got another friend who’s cancer treatment got delayed. Just sounds like another weapons of mass destruction lie. Peoples mental health is going downhill.
I won’t wear my tinfoil hat just yet but wtf is going on. I got mates panicking about cash they have thinking they have COVID on them. Guys it’s laminated so it’s hard for viruses to stick to it

Yes, I know of three, DEAD, to include one 50-year old with zero issues prior to catching COVID - and we're in a low-risk area just south of Stafford

For sure this COVID issue is not over yet and for you younger ones I think you'll be living with it for many years to come - I'm the wrong side of 75 so will not be worried about it for as long as some here...

Sorry to hear that. You’re the only one that I know of.

I’m just think now the government are hiding something from us. When it all started I called my GP to see if I’m at risk due to my blood disorder and they said yes your in the low at risk bracket so be careful. My new job I visit over 100 shops a month and I’ve not caught it.

The coronavirus is more like an earthquake with aftershocks that will permanently reshape the world. The economy, governments, and social institutions will take years to recover in the best-case scenario. Indeed, rather than even speak of “recovery,” which implies a return to how things were, it would be wise to project what new direction civilization will take.

the-new-world-order-is-a-conspiracy-theory-false-the-new-world-order-is-a-fact.jpg

3vhj8n

Last edited:

A friend who runs a kitchen company recently caught it along with all his family, they only showed mild symptoms, he was taken to hospital and put on a ventilator / they also needed to perform a tracheostomy to allow him breath normally.

I only know of one person who got it, he is 32 & a fitness fanatic. he said it was like flu only ten times worse, he was ok after five days.
I'm on the at risk list as almost 70, blood pressure & diabetic, but i still go about my business as normal but i am careful, i try and keep my distance from folk but most of them just want to get right up close, the more i back away they just seem to follow me, i wear a mask in shops & THE BANK lol
My daughter is my big risk as she works in a supermarket.

I sh** you not - a guy came into the filling station I was in looking like this

iu

Made quite a few people inside visibly nervous

Reactions: Raiden
COVID

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Maybe NOW more will take COVID seriously....

For sure 7,494,671 US coronavirus cases and 212,660 US coronavirus deaths @ date haven't bothered The Donald much but maybe now...

Last edited:
Not sure, 24-hours on @ 14.43 on 3 October 2020, but am thinking a message will soon be dawning on White House idiot staff:
White House Covid

And the message IS:
White House Covid 2

How many more of these White House idiots will test positive tomorrow and the days after?

I'm thinking the Trump message will be changing sooner rather than later but if not the me for sure will not be losing sleep over it: I guess they'll be building that WALL, hopefully ALL around the US of whatever that I cannot add as it always comes out way too rude. :blush:

Wear a mask, protect others!

Simples.... :thumbs up: It ain't hard...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alistair D
Yes I know of at least three people locally that have caught this and they in turn know a lot more who they work with, and the Local Ambulance Paramedics have been told to isolate as they have caught it , and that is with wearing p p e .

My nephew and one off my nieces, 1 in Edinburgh 1 in Newcastle, both fit and in their 20s with mild symptoms and doing well

FAKE news!

I'm sure I've been suckered with Trump's own FAKE news that he's had Coronavirus.

Wear a mask. Stay safe. Protect others.

6 October United States
Coronavirus Case totals: 7,679,644
and Deaths: 215,032 and that's PLUS 2372 since post #25 on Friday 2nd October

See: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Last edited: