Do we have an Audi parts discount

JG220

Reaction score
I need to buy a new key, and they are quite expensive at about £350 +2hs labour. £600 all.

Luckily lost the service key, the gloss black s4 one is not replaceable.

Any dealers do discounts for this forum?

You won’t get discount at the dealers unfortunately.

You can use the Forum Parts Request tab (top of the page) for discount on parts, so maybe buy the key at discount, then pay to have it coded?

Join another VW Group forum as well as this, ie Seatcupra.net and then contact their participating parts guy, I’ve just got a set of belts for a B8 S4 at a very good price.(Lister Group)

After my attempted car jacking i needed a new key and programming - actually worked out more cost effective for a complete new lock set that included 2 keys, locks and coding however my dealers did me a deal and I paid £700 all in, including labour.

I now have a spare S4 key, not sure if you could change the key blade and get a new one cut and the key programmed?

I need to buy a new key, and they are quite expensive at about £350 +2hs labour. £600 all.

Luckily lost the service key, the gloss black s4 one is not replaceable.
Ok, so that’s ridiculous on two counts: £350 for a key, you have got to be kidding, plus the S4 one’s not replaceable? Forgotten how to make them, have they? :shrug:
After my attempted car jacking
Lordy, hope you and any passengers were ok. What happened?

I’ve posted bout it on my thread, cant go into detail as looks likes it going to court. Nobody hurt just scary stuff.