do a survey and get paid

I've been a member for ages.

It gets annoying when you start a survey and they decide to tell you that you don't qualify after collecting some information anyway...

...or was that Valued Opinions

Sounds good but i'd rather not divulge any more information to the government, they know enough already.

That's why i don't do loyalty cards, they know all your spending habits as well then.

Not that i'm paranoid.....

Try and pay cash if i can.

Loyalty cards individually itemise all your food shopping etc so they know exactly what you're buying, all your food/alcohol shopping the lot.

Plus they make you look like a bird. :)

I joined this and my mrs dose it, £1 a survey only take a couple of mins...etc etc

so is it standard procedure to get chucked out after every question you answer and you hit next or am I doing something wrong here :think:

Is there a problem with 'them' knowing that you buy beans, fresh fish, bread, sour laces, and petrol from tesco etc... ;)

What is it thats being hidden??

I could make more money in a day doing pointless surveys on the net than I make in a day doing real work - I'm signing up.
I couldn't care less that they know that I go thru 3 tubes of colgate a month, I like marmite on my 50/50 bread, and I'm partial to an egg and bacon barmcake with brown sauce on a sunday morning.

I love my nectar card, I have about 35,000 points (mostly from fuel).

Let us know how you get on fuxake