Facelift Discounts

I test drove the new RS3 on Sunday - what a car!
The exhaust inside the cabin wasn't too loud which I was a bit surprised at, but once you had the windows down it was very very loud!
I was offered 5% discount, but the monthlies were too much of a stretch, which was a real shame.

What spec did you work out, can I ask what the monthlies and deposit were?

Ara Blue
SSS red stitching
Pano Roof
Sports Exhaust
Roof Rails
Black alloys

Trading in my existing S3 ( with £3k equity) plus an extra £5k deposit - £590 a month.

I only pay £265 a month at the moment for my S3.

Go to https://www.ukcarbroker.co.uk/ and spec that up. With an 8k deposit I recon you will get a fair amount lower than £590 a month. I was offered £2k discount for a start, I stuck with Audi as I have known my dealer for a long time and got an even better deal.

Its a good thread, but everytime I read it or see it go to the top it feels like all our cars are losing value by the second

Its a good thread, but everytime I read it or see it go to the top it feels like all our cars are losing value by the second

When you think how they limit the numbers, and good discount is hard to come by unless you have contacts, I wouldn't worry :)

Ara Blue
SSS red stitching
Pano Roof
Sports Exhaust
Roof Rails
Black alloys

Trading in my existing S3 ( with £3k equity) plus an extra £5k deposit - £590 a month.

I only pay £265 a month at the moment for my S3.
I want an rs3 saloon, but the s3 saloon is litterally half the amount per month. And it's not even close to being half the car. So I'm struggling to justify it

Go to https://www.ukcarbroker.co.uk/ and spec that up. With an 8k deposit I recon you will get a fair amount lower than £590 a month. I was offered £2k discount for a start, I stuck with Audi as I have known my dealer for a long time and got an even better deal.

11K down on my Sportback worth ~49k thru Audi finance with 6% APR and GFV of 23k = £452 monthlies.