Discounts?

T

Tristan2

How much discount are you guys getting on a new car and where's the best dealer around to get these discounts,looking to buy a A3 184 saloon s line

Willing to travel

You have to go through a broker such as drivethedeal, carfile, carwow, etc
Getting about 10% discount

Coventry Audi seems to be doing one of the best deals through the brokers, but it goes through their fleet system so you don't get a personal touch to the sale, although I've only had good experiences so far with them

I negotiated hard and I mean hard with Northampton Audi. I managed to squeeze 12.5% on my S3 SB as well as a host of other bits thrown into the deal as well. I am yet to see a better discount.

Reactions: David83S1
see this thread http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/discount-gfv.221931/ plenty more if you use the search function!

How much discount are you guys getting on a new car and where's the best dealer around to get these discounts,looking to buy a A3 184 saloon s line

Willing to travel

I like you was willing to travel ended up 600 miles from my starting dealership good deals are out there just ring around as many as you can after youve done the above advice of using a car broker helped to put me "in the ball park".

I negotiated hard and I mean hard with Northampton Audi. I managed to squeeze 12.5% on my S3 SB as well as a host of other bits thrown into the deal as well. I am yet to see a better discount.
I manged a little more than you nearly 14% if I remember rightly a few people on here around the same area % wise, I reckon I could have done better post Christmas around new years maybe even the week before Christmas but I couldn't wait any longer as that would mean putting back the delivery date in relation.

That's a hell of a discount! Well done. Did you manage other feeebies too?

I got paint protection, gap insurance, a few MMI leads, full tank of fuel and I think that was it. Well to be honest I have no idea wether the MMI leads and full tank of fuel is standard Audi handover thing or not.

just paint protection, I mentioned that I expect the car to come with a tank of fuel as a courtesy anyway especially considering the price of fuel now (in the spec sheet it says half a tank of fuel so at £1.14 or whatever its going to be an extra £30 for them??? oh and I'll be asking for the leads and the nice silver pot thing and a key ring or too when I pick the car up, anyway as my father went in and ordered an A6 less than a week after I bought my S3 they can't really say no tbh....

sounds like you did just aswell by the time you add in the freebies, I'd say I worked semi-hard for the discount considering I started straight away with £4k off and had that offered on the table immediately.

Reactions: Kimmy.E
I'll be asking for the leads and the nice silver pot thing

The pot is standard! I looked at my car before they took it away and snapped a picture to prove it was there.....and the vest under the back seat! lol

IMG 1179 IMG 1181

I used price from Carwow, then got local dealer to match price.

I got 15% with paint protection, gap, minor damage, 2 mmi leads, full tank of fueland 2 of their stupidly expensive pens. I didn't have to ask for any of it. Salesman is my best mate though :/

Reactions: David83S3

Wow well done !!! Who did you deal with there out of interest ?

I dealt with Jason.
I did also put in an order for a Q3 which I had a seperate discount/deal on, but sadly due to unforeseen circumstances ended up cancelling the Q3 after about 3 weeks. So I'm not sure if that second vehicle played any part in getting a better deal initially.

Reactions: Rob2k68