Discounted pressed metal plates

Dan Hobley

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone of best price for pressed metal number plates?

Looking to hopefully get a pair for under the £30 mark?

Dan

Think you may struggle for under £30, but contact Andy at Diesel Tuning Uk....they do very high quality pressed plates which are 100% legal for £35 !!!

Bought mine from dubmeister and i seem to remember they were around the £30 mark for both anyway they were cheaper than buying standard plates lol

Dubmiester often do the plates at the shows for £25, One of the guys here picked up a set from the dubmiester stand in GTI inters for that price. original and fully legal.

I got a set from Dubmeister last year at GTI Inters.

The black colouring on the numbers/letters is fading/coming away.

Dubmiester often do the plates at the shows for £25, One of the guys here picked up a set from the dubmiester stand in GTI inters for that price. original and fully legal.

And must say I am very happy with them mate :)

Got mine from dubmiester top quality and cost £30

got mine from Diesel Tuning Uk. great service and help !

oh yeah, the plates are :yum:

Yep £25 from them at ultimate dubs.

Im sure they will be at AITP

Suprised at this i have had mine for 3 years apart from two or three stone chips on the front they are like new!!
however i do make sure they have a good covering of sealant.

Same issue with my pressed plates from Dubmeister.

You'd expect better quality.

Thanks all! Dubmeister are like £35+ I thinks so gonna look into the eBay ones or give DM a call in a bit..

Should look better than standard.

I even emailed dubmeister about the issue a few weeks ago but they have chosen to ignore. Not great customer service!

I even emailed dubmeister about the issue a few weeks ago but they have chosen to ignore. Not great customer service!

I won't be buying from them again.

THE EBAY ONES SUCK! I had them, they in no way can compare to the proper things.

Ive had ebay ones for nearly 2yrs now, no problems except a stone chip on the front plate has scratched some of the white paint away.
Apart from that im very happy with them.

As I have stated I have had the dubmeister ones for 3 years now they are like new apart from a couple of stone chips.
They are painted so they require protection as does the paint on you car if you look after your car then you WILL have NO problems with the dubmeister plates.
That's my thoughts anyway:o.k:

I got mine off the bay:

There is a BSAU marking in the bottom right hand side.

Interestingly, where the UK postcode + plate suppliers name usually is, it has PL8S DUBLIN 1 !

Bit of a grey area to define the legality on these, I think they call it a technicality, either way, these plates won't draw as much (if any) attention to our friends in blue if you compared them to the German fonts that you tend to see on the VAGS.

Costs are on the bay, £19.99+£3.99 postage.

Thoughts on attaching to the car. Not really sure about drilling a hole in to it, perhaps maybe some sticky pads. Alternatively thinking about a number plate holder too.

Cheers

IMG_5568.JPG

IMG_5569.JPG

IMG_5570.JPG

IMG_5574.JPG

IMG_5576.JPG

IMG_5577.JPG

I want to order a second set, so if anyone is interested, perhaps we can put a order in?