Disappointing Michelin PS4 tread wear....

Thats crazy...i have put over 20k on the front Goodyears isometrics so far and they are still absolutely fine.
I’ve only just seen this reply, thanks paddy. Although it took me longer to realise auto-correct had done you and you meant Asymmetrics I thought we had another new tyre model. lol

Ha ha yes Asy not Iso :) Actually those F1's asymmetric 3's went the following week for a set of the new Asymmetric 4's as although legal they were near the limit with winter coming on. Very pleased with the new 4's, quiet and smooth.

Ha ha yes Asy not Iso :) Actually those F1's asymmetric 3's went the following week for a set of the new Asymmetric 4's as although legal they were near the limit with winter coming on. Very pleased with the new 4's, quiet and smooth.

I was thinking of the new Asy 4’s but stuck with the PS 4’s again. I’m gonna measure the tread depth this week. I got a **** set even though it was a recent manufacture date. Lower tread at the start so need to check em. I could have a battle on my hands with Michelin. Lol.