Dis stalk

I'd say no as like it says in the advert it's for a B8. Find it funny that the seller couldn't tell you and there an Audi dealer, but then again that don't surprise me!

I'd say no as like it says in the advert it's for a B8. Find it funny that the seller couldn't tell you and there an Audi dealer, but then again that don't surprise me!

Hi Paul, looks like it's gonna be £75 ISH from you then!

it's just a case of holding out to get a bargain on ebay as they do come up. Or why don't you log on to find-a-part and see any of the scrappies have got one.

Hi Paul, looks like it's gonna be £75 ISH from you then!

Yes your right, i may aswell source all the parts and do the cruise/dis all at the same time, i think the challenge is going to be trying to find a coin tray with the led module, so that may have to be new,
Thanks again:icon_thumright:

I'm going to see if I can get my cup holder out this weekend to see if it has the module behind it.

Hi, That deffo wont fit. I have just done the DIS retrofit on same b6 tdi avant as you. In the end i gave up buying s/h stalk because decent ones were nearly new money and cheap ones were well lets say rammy. Current part number required for avant is A4E0 953 503 G4 PK and I paid full fat price at dealer £78.07. Hope it helps.