Dilemma - B9 S4 or B8 RS4

It's like i said mate. Fan bois only need apply. 10k extra for some carbin dressing and wheels amd exhuast etc. that should be standard.

I'm off to view a B8 next week!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yesssss!!! Go on lad. Glad you're looking to get one back. At this rate, you'd have had 2 RS4s before I get 1 I was going to mention you actually about the fan boys. A lot of these things should be standard, especially the diffuser and lip and...sports exhaust. But apart from weight saving, this car is no more focussed as a driving machine than that of the standard.

Bells and whistles. These will depreciate much faster than previous RS badges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you thought about the RS6. Am thinking more and more that will be what I will got for after the S4.
So that was what i was after before i got the B8 RS4. I borrowed one for a few days to test it out properly and handed it back thinking it was an amazing place to be, it was the ultimate car on motorways at speeds where you go to jail and it was gorgeous BUT it wasn't actually that much fun on my sunday am type drives because it's too big, heavy and fast - the gearbox is also a bit ****. If it didn't satisfy that bit of my requirment then it made no sense having a car that big and expensive as my daily.

So they offered me a 4 to try and i thought well it will be the same but shitter but it's not. I found it loads more fun. Yea you sacrifice tech, quality, space, finish, effortless power etc.

But now I'm in the camp of thinking i can't have one car to do the fun stuff and boring stuff so have my C7.5 diesel and keep flirting with everything from a mk1 tt QS to a new TT RS to a cayman to a mustang Basically i want an R8 but can't afford it

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Mustang, your mad

Reactions: DeanoC
Yesssss!!! Go on lad. Glad you're looking to get one back. At this rate, you'd have had 2 RS4s before I get 1 I was going to mention you actually about the fan boys. A lot of these things should be standard, especially the diffuser and lip and...sports exhaust. But apart from weight saving, this car is no more focussed as a driving machine than that of the standard.

Bells and whistles. These will depreciate much faster than previous RS badges.

Like a rock. No idea how they are going to work this so that pcp'ers dont end up paying 3 or 4 hundred a month more than the competition.

Mustang, your mad

These thing happen when you know what you want but can't have it so try and find alternatives. I don't think there is any danger of me getting a ford

Reactions: V6_Man, RS4B8LYF and Thundercliffe81
These thing happen when you know what you want but can't have it so try and find alternatives. I don't think there is any danger of me getting a ford

Mate, you need to go to the doctors....a Mustang, I may have to leave this chat, a Mustang....what’s happened? Guys we all need to get round Deano and pray out this demon

Reactions: V6_Man and Thundercliffe81
C’mon, throwing a B8 into corners like your a pro driver is just the best....the Mustang doesn’t come out of corners

Mate, you need to go to the doctors....a Mustang, I may have to leave this chat, a Mustang....what’s happened? Guys we all need to get round Deano and pray out this demon

We're here for you in this time of darkness. They sound ****** good but that's about it. You'd regret the interior every day.

Reactions: RS4B8LYF
C’mon, throwing a B8 into corners like your a pro driver is just the best....the Mustang doesn’t come out of corners

It is true. It's often coming out the corners in the B8 a bit sideways which is fun when in most other cars you'd be backwards in a ditch

Reactions: V6_Man, RS4B8LYF and Thundercliffe81
Reminded me of something. Can't remember if i shared this but this is what my nephew does everytime he hears a revving engine after a trip in my RS:

Reactions: Robbe and Thundercliffe81