Digital speedo reading in Display

cwitcombe

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked before but there was no definate answer and im still a bit confused....

Is it possible to have the speed displayed in my trip computer display? Is this only available for post 2007 cars?? I read somewhere else that only Sports, s-lines and s3s have it as a premium option but mine is a sport and its not an option, but mine is an 05 so that might be the reason.

Thanks and sorry for an old topic....

On my 2011 A4 i took a while to find it. I had to use the buttin on the underneath of the rh stalk to cycle through the displays.

Not sure if its the same for you.

same here bottom button, thinks its on newer cars but retro fit can be done
Need to test that third digit yet

Bottom button does it. Cycles through Computer 1, Computer 2, Digital Speedo and Menu.

Mines a 2007 '56 and has it, my mates 2006 '56 doesnt, so as OP said, 2007 was the changeover.

I love it, stops me obsessing over my mpg :lmfao:

same here bottom button, thinks its on newer cars but retro fit can be done
Need to test that third digit yet

The third digit works fine - especially when it's set to km/h and also when it's set to miles/hour and your on a German autobahn!

Mine does not show speed or oil temperature is there a way of enabling it, also if i enable the comfort menu in vcds will it work on my early car

Chris

To make your life complete you need to buy a post 2007 cluster that supports it, its the only path to true enlightnement.

mines a 2006 and does it

It depends exactly when in 2006 your car was made. Cars made before 30 June 2006 with by the 2006 Model Year and will probably not have it whereas cars made after 1 July 2006 will be Model Year 2007 and will include it. Audi tend to make any changes to the specification at this time.

Reactions: marknjayne