diffuser paint code

c41lum

Reaction score
firstly apologies if it has been covered, i did a quick search but couldnt find anything. Does anybody know the paint code for the rear diffuser on the S3?

got a few ideas going on in my head at the moment

The diffuser comes in the grey colour you see on all S3's, its the colour of the plastic, the rest is painted the colour of your car. Mine is entirely grey plastic atm, think im gunna have it done gloss black and ice silver the colour of my car. You uploaded your GTI spring snaps yet N8?!

The diffuser comes in the grey colour you see on all S3's, its the colour of the plastic, the rest is painted the colour of your car. Mine is entirely grey plastic atm, think im gunna have it done gloss black and ice silver the colour of my car. You uploaded your GTI spring snaps yet N8?!

cheers, i did wander whether it was the colour of the plastic or if it had been painted

ill just have to see if i can get a close colour match, probably a matt grey

The diffuser/lower section of the bumper is one peice, they have slightly changed the shape of the diffuser 09 onwards but its really no issue, personal opinion on which, either will fit as long as you have the s line rear bumper to fit it to. The thread below has the part number and some other possibly useful info, Should be £80 if i remember rightly. Had mine done for free when some prat nudged into the back of me!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?63799-Facelift-S3-8P-rear-diffuser-part-number

That should sort you out! :icon_thumright:

slight confusion here, i currently have a facelift S3, i wanted to know the colour in order to make a few other parts match up

The rear diffuser is that colour as standard, you then paint the rest to match the car (bit around the grey diffuser). As far as I know, their is no paint code for it!

B19ctr wanted the part number and price!

I havent a clue how you can get a match for the grey of the diffuser for your other parts as its the actual colour of the plastic, as you say you will have to get a close colour match!

B19ctr wanted the part number and price!

I havent a clue how you can get a match for the grey of the diffuser for your other parts as its the actual colour of the plastic, as you say you will have to get a close colour match!

sorry mate i got a bit confused myself didnt mean to sound ar$ey