Differences between Black Edition and the Plus

S

Simonb1975

Does anyone know of hand the difference between the two ?

Thanks

New bumper with gloss black grille and inlays

Gloss black mirror caps

Gloss black sill fins

New boot spoiler (small lip on trailing edge)

Gloss black inlays on rear bumper

Aluminium pedal covers on the Autos

And those dreadful new black wheels, aswell as a new 20" option

Think that's about it :)

Edit: Just realised this is in the A4 section, the above applies to the A5s but I'd imaging it's almost identical changes, aswell as there being a 19" v-spoke option like the 20" RS# models

Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: mister.c.
New bumper with gloss black grille and inlays

Gloss black mirror caps

Gloss black sill fins

New boot spoiler (small lip on trailing edge)

Gloss black inlays on rear bumper

Aluminium pedal covers on the Autos

And those dreadful new black wheels, aswell as a new 20" option

Think that's about it :)

Edit: Just realised this is in the A4 section, the above applies to the A5s but I'd imaging it's almost identical changes, aswell as there being a 19" v-spoke option like the 20" RS# models

Tom

What's wrong the the titanium finish alloys?

Wheels, tyres and suspension 19” x 8.5J ‘5-V-spoke’ design alloy wheels in matt titanium finish with 255/35 R19 tyres.

Audio and communication Audi Music Interface – connection for use with stereo audio sources, USB and MP3 devices including Apple iPod generation 4 onwards and Apple iPhone Bang & Olufsen sound system – 14 high-performance speakers and 2 amplifiers which create 505 Watts of stunning surround sound, balanced to suit the specific acoustic properties of the car’s interior.

Safety and security Audi parking system plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear with MMI screen display; measurement is by ultrasonic sensors concealed in the bumpers.

Exterior equipment Black styling package – front radiator grille frame and window surround in high-gloss black, with radiator grille and number plate holder in matt black.
Avant models include black roof rails Privacy glass – dark tinted from B-pillar backwards (Avant models only) Gloss black exterior mirror housings* Enhanced rear spoiler on the luggage compartment lid Dynamic front bumper with large air inlets and blade in high gloss black Side sill trims and diffuser frame in high-gloss black.

Interior equipment 3-spoke multi-function flat-bottomed steering wheel with paddle shift for automatic models Piano finish black inlays Stainless steel pedals (only available on automatic models)

Wheels, tyres and suspension 19” x 8.5J ‘5-V-spoke’ design alloy wheels in matt titanium finish with 255/35 R19 tyres.

Audio and communication Audi Music Interface – connection for use with stereo audio sources, USB and MP3 devices including Apple iPod generation 4 onwards and Apple iPhone Bang & Olufsen sound system – 14 high-performance speakers and 2 amplifiers which create 505 Watts of stunning surround sound, balanced to suit the specific acoustic properties of the car’s interior.

Safety and security Audi parking system plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear with MMI screen display; measurement is by ultrasonic sensors concealed in the bumpers.

Exterior equipment Black styling package – front radiator grille frame and window surround in high-gloss black, with radiator grille and number plate holder in matt black.
Avant models include black roof rails Privacy glass – dark tinted from B-pillar backwards (Avant models only) Gloss black exterior mirror housings* Enhanced rear spoiler on the luggage compartment lid Dynamic front bumper with large air inlets and blade in high gloss black Side sill trims and diffuser frame in high-gloss black.

Interior equipment 3-spoke multi-function flat-bottomed steering wheel with paddle shift for automatic models Piano finish black inlays Stainless steel pedals (only available on automatic models)

All of the above with the exception of the 'V' spoke wheels, Black Mirrors, Rear spoiler (that I have not seen evidence off yet) and black lower spoiler and side blades is on the 2012 Black Edition

Old version Black edition
1621945 740504465961751 1913120852 n1

New version Black edition
Audi A4 Sport Edition plus 403 600x375
Audi A4 Sport Edition plus 402 600x375

Nothing wrong with the Titanium alloys, beautiful looking wheels.

Like I said I originally thought it was in the A5 forum and the black multispokes that Audi seemed to have purchased from Halfords ripspeed department just isn't to my personal taste..

At all.

Hence why I've ordered mine with the 20" 5 double spoke aluminium design alloy wheels.

Nothing wrong with the Titanium alloys, beautiful looking wheels.

Like I said I originally thought it was in the A5 forum and the black multispokes that Audi seemed to have purchased from Halfords ripspeed department just isn't to my personal taste..

At all.

Hence why I've ordered mine with the 20" 5 double spoke aluminium design alloy wheels.

Sorry mate, just read it wrong.
I guess you mean these ones.......
Download 8

I know it not same, but i can remember having something similar on my old Golf Anniversary 25 back in 2002.

Images 18

Yep you've got them!

I'm not sure why but I didn't actual mind them wheels on the anniversary models.

I thinks it's just the black with the A5s wheels, they loose all the detail and just look cheap.

I can't help but feel if they were grey and added some black in it would of suited it more, but hey everybody tastes are different.

Yep you've got them!

I'm not sure why but I didn't actual mind them wheels on the anniversary models.

I thinks it's just the black with the A5s wheels, they loose all the detail and just look cheap.

I can't help but feel if they were grey and added some black in it would of suited it more, but hey everybody tastes are different.

I do agree with you just too much black, they should of been Titanium with black inserts or the outer dish. :idea:

Reactions: AudiB8