Difference between leather interior door cards and cloth interior door cards...

Martin69

Reaction score
Hi Lads,

I have managed to source a set of leather seats for my a4 front and rear... however the guy says the door cards are not in good enough shape to sell on... so Im going to be stuck with my cloth interior door cards...

Anyone got any pictures up close of their leather door cards so I can see...

Cheers,
Martin

have you thought about covering yours mate it would only be that small part you have in cloth and you should be ok doing it your self would not cost that much ethere just a thought mined

is it just the cloth bit thats bellow the door trim and above the door handle thats in leather yeah?? I was looking at it last night and it doesnt seem like that much... I think you may be right Simon... may see if I can get a price for it..

i have cloth so i cant see them doing more just as its leather mate id say its the same parts just not in cloth id think your local upholstry shop would have some scraps kicking about for for next to nothing mate id also be inclined to leave the cloth on there and put the leather over the top to give it some padding

cheers for the link man... will have to check it when I get home... ebay is blocked at work :keule:

I would ask him what condition theyre in for him to say that. If all you want is the leather parts I would still ask him to send them and you can then swap the parts around or worst case give both sets to a retrimmer and ask them to do a swap- at least it saves on materials then

stupid work bloking things lol will its just the cloth parts that are leather mate

thanks for the replies lads... well that clears that up for me anyway... thanks Simon...

good thinkin too Grangey... I didnt think of that...

thanks for the replies lads... well that clears that up for me anyway... thanks Simon...

good thinkin too Grangey... I didnt think of that...

no worries :), he might have said theyre not usable due to smashed plastic on the doors or huge cracks or something, but as long as the leather isnt ripped then its worth a shot + you get your moneys worth :)

delighted!!! got the front and rear seats plus all door cards for €220 which is about £198... and they will deliver them to my door... 3 of the door cards are perfect he said... but one is slightly damaged... bargain I think...

:-O

Definatley!!

Where from? have they got any more?!!?

just stumbled across a set on a breakers website yesterday... he was about an hour away from me... but he is still willing to deliver them to me... unlucky though... dont think he has any more of them... if he did I would prob have taken them and sold them on :thrashi: