Diesel slow filling

Dokan

Reaction score
Issue with slow filling with diesel. No matter what angle or how far I put the nozzle in. Any one experience this?

14 Facelift 3.0 TDI A7

I've never had it on the A7 but have seen it on other makes where the tank breather was blocked and it slowed down filling by it gurgling back up the filler neck and tripping the pump out thinking the tank is full. I'm not sure where the breather is on the A6/A7.

I've never had it on the A7 but have seen it on other makes where the tank breather was blocked and it slowed down filling by it gurgling back up the filler neck and tripping the pump out thinking the tank is full. I'm not sure where the breather is on the A6/A7.
Thanks. Where’s that located do u know? Seems to a small pipe beside the diesel and adblue caps that isn’t connected to anything. This possibly a drain off for excess rain water / overfill etc

Thanks. Where’s that located do u know? Seems to a small pipe beside the diesel and adblue caps that isn’t connected to anything. This possibly a drain off for excess rain water / overfill etc
That is likely the rain water drain. Tank vent is likely to be part of the filler neck most likely but I'm unsure where.

Reactions: Dokan
Looking at the below you can see the breather pipe as item 2.

711201000.png

Reactions: Dokan