deus ex

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
anyone played it? just bought it from tesco for £17 which is a baragin. ive read very good reviews for it so thought id give it a bash as im a F1 nut and Battlefield bomber and thats all i play so want to try new things.

Which one?
1st, 2nd, 3rd or DLC for the 3rd?

I love the Deus Ex series, the second one was a bit poor but the first one blow my mind and the 3rd is just as good, possible better.
I'm currently playing the DLC, Missing Link and its good. feels in some holes from the first one.

PC or console?

Which one?
1st, 2nd, 3rd or DLC for the 3rd?

I love the Deus Ex series, the second one was a bit poor but the first one blow my mind and the 3rd is just as good, possible better.

Good call - the original one is still my favourite game of all time. I still love it now, even though the graphics are comically dated now.

Second one was a bit poo, IMO.

I'd been mulling over buying DE3 but wasn't sure. I think you just made my mind up though - cheers :thumbsup:

not sure which one it is as i havent followed the series. its the newest one out now. its so much like metal gear solid huh lol which is good cuz i loved metal gear. not completed it yet im just on the 3rd boss after finding the 3 scientists.

not sure which one it is as i havent followed the series. its the newest one out now. its so much like metal gear solid huh lol which is good cuz i loved metal gear. not completed it yet im just on the 3rd boss after finding the 3 scientists.

Keep going mate. Its great
you got DE3.
Get the DLC for it as well, I really enjoyed the DLC, it lasted longer than most full games I've played.