Detailing Wax/Polish for Blue A3

sebbie

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been reading up on Angelwax and note that one of them says it's specifically for Black cars. Can't find anything specific though regarding a blue car, are most polishes 'universal'? If you could recommend a polish/wax/finish for the below car I'd appreciate it.

IMG 20140624 212353

I use Angelwax On my Mauritius blue A4 and it's great. Have AW Desirable which I'm more than please with and it's easy to use. I got it from Brodster on here, he can help you with Angelwax products and advice.

I use Angelwax On my Mauritius blue A4 and it's great. Have AW Desirable which I'm more than please with and it's easy to use. I got it from Brodster on here, he can help you with Angelwax products and advice.

Yeah I was looking at AW. That desirable is £40 a tub! :O

Okay thanks I'll drop him a message.

Dark Angel would do on that colour of blue....it can be used on a multitude of darker cars NOT just black.....its superb on reds, dark blues, greys etc etc. And at only £35 for 200ml you cannot grumble. If you want a pot please let me know. Comes with free applicator pad and the best MF money can buy.....CarPro Boa

Dark Angel would do on that colour of blue....it can be used on a multitude of darker cars NOT just black.....its superb on reds, dark blues, greys etc etc. And at only £35 for 200ml you cannot grumble. If you want a pot please let me know. Comes with free applicator pad and the best MF money can buy.....CarPro Boa

Thanks for that mate. I'll be sure to let you know when I plan on getting some.

First and last don't use a polish. By nature a polish is abrasive so use a wax or glaze. Zymol 2013