1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Detailing recommendations for East Cheshire

Corbula Jul 26, 2018

1. Corbula

Corbula Member

Can anyone recommend a detailer round east Cheshire, the Northwich, Knutsford or towards the Warrington area?

I've got a 2016 A4 and it doesn't need much so I'm actually thinking about getting some polish and wax myself. It just needs something to remove the more stubborn stuff and bring a slight bit of shine back (other than washed it's not been polish or wax before). It doesn't need paint correction or heavy swirl removal. If it try it myself which I never have before it would be by hand but as I say I don't think it needs much.

Any recommendations for a detailer that doesn't cost a fortune?

Thanks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Robbe

Robbe Well-Known Member Team Daytona Team V6 Audi S4 Audi A4

I would recommend CAD in Holmes Chapel. Very nice bloke and does a very good job and at a good price. He applied my ceramic coating to my car. They also have a Facebook page showing all the cars they have worked on

website - www.correctionanddetail.com

Pictures of their work on my car

New S4 Order

4. OCDetails

OCDetails Site Sponsor Site Sponsor TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S1 Manual

I second this too, i know the gents up their and ive trained with and alongside them numerous times :).