Detailing product/equipment storage

AndrewW

Reaction score
So I'm relatively new to the world of detailing. A couple of years ago I was still using sponges :huh:

In that couple of years I seem to have amassed a large collection of products and accessories and it's now taking over the large shelves in my utility room, plus I find myself pulling a collection together, putting them in my wash buckets to take them out, then running back in with wet feet when I realise I've forgotten something...

What clever ways have people come up with to store their products? I don't currently have the luxury of a garage.

I use them really useful boxes for most of my kit, they stack well in the garage and come in different sizes. They also have clips on the lids. I got a load when Morrisons had them on offer which was probably November time last year so might be worth having a look.

Reactions: Sandra
Boxes would be my answer.

I use shelves and bottle hangers but that's in a garage so not much help for you. Sorry.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

If no garage, I suggest a carry caddy for your detailing stuff.

Upload 2019 10 26 13 26 44

Have a look at Wilkinsons. They have a wide range of plastic storage boxes as well as plastic storage drawer units, which I use to store microfibres, brushes etc. I think mine cost about a tenner

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk