Detailers in the South East....

cuke2u

Reaction score
Hi anyone know of a reputable detailer in the Hastings/Eastbourne area, not mobile one as I don't have the space.
Cheers....

@cuke2u - For your Detailing requirement's it might be worth having a look here
http://www.pro-valets.co.uk/

& here (if you dare lol)
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/

This may be of some help for pricing, as most Detailers offer similar'ish pricing scales

For example - All Gtechniq Uk Accredited Detailers charge the same price as set by Gtechniq themselves

Reactions: cuke2u
Blooming 'eck, 54 views but not one response :-(
I looked to see where exactly in the south east so perhaps a more specific location in the title would have helped. :) A good detailer will blow you away so I hope you find one.

Reactions: cuke2u
Seems that the only service I can get are mobile ones, which I can't have...

I used a company called Affection to Detail a couple of years ago when I lived in central London. I would recommend, the guy was brilliant. I would use him again but now live 20 miles north of London and think it's probably too far awayhor him...... though I may give ham a call

Contact Details:
Name: David Elston

Address: NADUK, Five Stones Nursery, Toddington Lane, Littlehampton, West Sussex. BN17 7PP

Phone: +44 7786 350 306 / +44 1903724855

If there is no answer, please leave a contact name and number or alternately send an email:

Email: info@affectiontodetail.co.uk

Thanks Peter, I will look him up but I'll probably wait until next easter now as the roads are covered in salt/grit. Seems like a waste to have the car detailed only for it to get filthy on the drive home..

Ok thanks, I have found one in Gillingham which is only 33 miles away and next to a train station..

That must be KDS in Gillingham - they're as good as they come. My car is going there next month for some paintwork.

The only 2 i could recommend are an hour and a half away. One had 2 vulcans in last time i popped over!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk