Detailed.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I've been meaning to get this done in ages.

135-3562_IMG.jpg

135-3561_IMG.jpg

135-3564_IMG.jpg

135-3565_IMG.jpg

Amazing, blimmin' amazing!

If you dont mind me asking, Can i see this passat and golf, the descriptions sound amazing.

I can see the before pics but I cant see the after pics?

;-)

Looks good mate - who detailed it? Think you need facelift rear lights! Wheels are very nice - motor looked spot on when we were both at Awesome

Top cars you have! loving the Passat!

Looks good mate - who detailed it? Think you need facelift rear lights! Wheels are very nice - motor looked spot on when we were both at Awesome

I was introduced to this guy call Simon last week, and he did it for me in short notice.
Sizedetailing was his company name, can't find anything on google though, he's a VAG anthusiast, so if anyone wants his number, PM me.

Jo the car looks mint mate, are you going to keep it looking like that now???

Who was the detailer, where is he from??

I was on DW forum the other day and theres someone on there with a company called detail my ride, based down our way, was thinking I might give him a shout...

How much did you get yours done for and what process/stages did he use??

Cheers
Nilz

That looks well, very nice motor. Do you know what products he used?

Nilz, Detail my Ride is a chap named Gaz. He's 14/15. DO NOT let this put you off however. He's more knowledgable than the majority on there, he does a superb job - although, I am not sure of his prices.

Thats the best Ive seen it looking Jo...nice one!!!:beerchug:

Jimmeh, by 14/15 do you mean his age or rating??

Also have you used him, or know anyone thats used him??

I was introduced to this guy call Simon last week, and he did it for me in short notice.
Sizedetailing was his company name, can't find anything on google though, he's a VAG anthusiast, so if anyone wants his number, PM me.

How much will that set me or any one else back to get the car like yours?
Looks nice and love the wheels:applaus:

jojo, you have a beautiful s3 mate. Those wheels really set it off.. detail looks great too.

Jimmeh, by 14/15 do you mean his age or rating??

Also have you used him, or know anyone thats used him??

Age. 14/15 years old. ie, still at school.

I haven't used him no, nor do I personally know anyone else who has. he's splashed a bit of his work around on DetailingWorld from time to time.. he certainly knows his stuff. Just take a look at his sites for some examples

Hey, thanks for all the compliments, I generally keep the car interior clean, so went for exterior detail only, and he charges between 160-180 depending on how bad it is, ended up getting the front seats detailed and got him to remove badges on the bootlid. He charged me 200 notes for 6.5 hours work non-stop(apart from a few drink breaks).
Not being a detailer myself, the stages he did was clean car, APC door shuts, clayed the whole car with only the back end needing most attention, other parts was relatively clean of contaminants. Bug and tar remover for lower half of car, paint correction, meguiars stage2 right after polishing each panel and canuba wax to finish off. All windows and wheels had stuff applied to also.

not bad money for a 14 year old, and you won't find anyone better at removing badges for you!

I'm assuming he pays tax.....:sly:

He did a full detail including paint correction in 6.5 hours..what was he using..a time machine?!! :) Mine took 12 hours and was still a day away from being done properly (hence why he only charged me £160) Have you got any close-up before photos?

I spent three days correcting mine with my PC! HArd as nails the paint!!

He did a full detail including paint correction in 6.5 hours..what was he using..a time machine?!! :) Mine took 12 hours and was still a day away from being done properly (hence why he only charged me £160) Have you got any close-up before photos?

Full exterior detail, his brother did the front seats and the wheels, whilst he got on with the paint correction part, my car wasn't too bad to start with, he spent most of the time correcting the swirl marks on my bonnet I got from the bodyshop who blended it in with the wing I had resprayed. The whole car is definitely swirl free as far as I can tell, I'm no expert, and I don't have another black car to compare it with. lol
I didn't have a camera to hand to take any pics until I got home.

I need ur wheels!!!! we should swop! lol.

So theres 3 of us now in the shiney black s3 club! U just need a blacked out grill and some spacers so me u and 'themanthatcan' can be the 's 3 muscateers' lol

I need ur wheels!!!! we should swop! lol.

So theres 3 of us now in the shiney black s3 club! U just need a blacked out grill and some spacers so me u and 'themanthatcan' can be the 's 3 muscateers' lol

I ordered a set od Gallardo reps for my car last year ready for GTI Inters, but when they arrived, some guy offered the seller £200 on top of the asking price to take them, the seller actually called me up to ask if he could sell them, and I wasn't about to stop him making a nice profit.

Keeping the the Cup3's though, they are hard to get hold of in the correct stud pattern.

I want them wheels.... I think their the best looking wheels you can go for on the S3.....as for one of your previous post's..... i wouldn't ever spray them, they look sweet as they are !! if i had them i think i'd have 5 different types of locking wheel nut :yum:...Lol....:respekt:

I cant believe it! Jojo you know what I mean..!

Nice work, looking good!

I cannot believe its the same car !! I have never seen it clean yet.

I bet she dirty again by GTi inters tho:friends:

I cannot believe its the same car !! I have never seen it clean yet.

I bet she dirty again by GTi inters tho:friends:

Mate I parked it into the garage straight after those pics lol, the battery was dead as a dodo, and got a new replacement under warranty(I brought a new one 15 months ago) yesterday, which I fitted today, it will come out on the 21st for a dusting off and straight to GTI Inters, so maybe a few dead bugs up the front lol ;)