Detailed yesterday - dirty today :-(

Nawaid

Just orderded Audi S3 Saloon S-Tronic
Reaction score
Hi all

Had my car fully gtechniq'd up yesterday, and thanks to the rain it's dirty again today. I don't really want to take it to the local £2 car wash but don't have any washing equipment. Will a simple spray from a jet wash clear it and will it remove the gtechniq off the bodywork?

@Nawaid - You know the rules, no pics, the Detail never happened ... ;) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Power washing will be fine buddy. It won't take the Gtechniq products off :thumbs up:

You've had GTechniq applied to your car and you're even contemplating a car wash?

A pressure washer will not remove the coating. You either need to look into buying some basic equipment and learning the methods, or using the same detailer to carry out maintenance washes.

@Nawaid - You know the rules, no pics, the Detail never happened ... ;) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Power washing will be fine buddy. It won't take the Gtechniq products off :thumbs up:

Reactions: Blackwhite and Bristle Hound
Jet wash will get 90% of the grime off after a g-techniq treatment. Looks very nice....

I'd invest £50 and get your self some decent shampoo, wash mitt, drying towels, soft wheel brushes etc. no point investing in g-techniq if you then abuse the finish with £2 a car wash.

Hi all
Had my car fully gtechniq'd up yesterday, and thanks to the rain it's dirty again today.

I feel for you. I spent 3 hours hand washing my car on Friday, had it out Saturday night and it snowed for pete's sake. Grime all over the lower parts again. But mine is Daytona Gray so you can't see it :cool: