detail sesion on my mates bmw

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
woke up today with my mate wanting me to detail his car so we detailed them both, before i done his car the paint work was terrible really needed a good old polish i dont have an orbital polisher so just done it all by hand so i clayed the whole thing and was amazed at how dirty his car is as he cleans it about 2 times a week, then i used the 3 stage meg kit the results are awsome compared to how it did look but obviously with out the orbital there are still light swirl marks in the paint but he was chuffed,
also he has some nice new wheels on there that i choose for him so he's cars looking rather phat now,
i have recently put some face lift rear lights on my s3 aswell as having all the bumper inserts painted a light grey with a shiney finish just waiting for my new wheels and coilovers now and ill be a happy chapy, also im conidering doing my roof in the grey colour as the bumper inserts are now i dont think it will look good as it is now but think it will look cool once the new wheels are on, im going euro once its done.

anyway pics

MINEANDIANSRIDES002.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES003.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES005.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES006.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES007.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES008.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES010.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES013.jpg

MINEANDIANSRIDES012.jpg

I think both look the business mate. You getting rid of your LM's? :ohmy:

I think both look the business mate. You getting rid of your LM's? :ohmy:
well for the summer yes will be putting them back on in the winter, everyone seems to want or be gettig lm's at the mo just want to be a bit different again which im sure i will be

Thats true, was so close to geting a set but chickened out and veered off to OEM in the end. Look good on yellow though!

looks very nice there kev. i'v just done my bros passat, mates m3 and my s3. absolutely shatered!!!!

blimey you must be shattered i am after doing 2 cars

Well done Kev, both cars look beautiful!!!

blimey you must be shattered i am after doing 2 cars

yea i was. didnt do the polishing but all 3 cars were absolutely filthy and i was sufferng of lack of sleep after stayig up to watch the hatton fight.

Looks mint mate. What wheels are those on the 3 series? Is he running facelift bumpers and skirts on the non facelift?

Pah, the hatton fight....I hear ya mate. Stayed up 'til 5 to see less than 6 minutes of action. Ultimate let down.

Looks mint mate. What wheels are those on the 3 series? Is he running facelift bumpers and skirts on the non facelift?

Pah, the hatton fight....I hear ya mate. Stayed up 'til 5 to see less than 6 minutes of action. Ultimate let down.
bayern mesh wheels, his cars a 2001 and the bumpers were like that dont no if there facelift or not but its an e46 with privert plate if your thinking its a e36