Design pack mats

ash-rs3

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for the design pack (red stitch) mats?
my local dealer couldn’t find it.

Many thanks

Thanks I did email them yesterday but I’m impatient!

It’s holiday Time in the Uk could be slower than normal.

You can get them made also by AutoStyle Uk for £70 a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s holiday Time in the Uk could be slower than normal.

You can get them made also by AutoStyle Uk for £70 a set.

Yep I’m in the UK too, as I said I’m impatient and just wondered if anyone’s got the part number to hand.
Seen a few people have had the Autostyle ones but I’d prefer the genuine ones if I can get them at a ‘reasonable’ price.
Cheers

Yep I’m in the UK too, as I said I’m impatient and just wondered if anyone’s got the part number to hand.
Seen a few people have had the Autostyle ones but I’d prefer the genuine ones if I can get them at a ‘reasonable’ price.
Cheers
Depends what you mean about reasonable price. The genuine ones are going for "around" £200 a set just now. The autostyle ones are great OEM quality.

Depends what you mean about reasonable price. The genuine ones are going for "around" £200 a set just now. The autostyle ones are great OEM quality.
Yeah I’ve heard mixed reviews on the auto style ones, seem ok for the money but a few have said they’re not as plush as the genuine ones. If I can get some for under £200 or very close to, I don’t think that’s unreasonable.
The ones for my 8V RS3 were £300+ which I believe is just too much

Blue
c87281e9f517199574c77fb9fb97b8c3.png

Red
3edbb9478ea295acfd43393d5c3a0b61.png

Green
8e0926fbb5dd6d6aa6555b8a49125055.png

Thank you, is that RHD? Looks LHD in diagram

Thank you, is that RHD? Looks LHD in diagram

The drawing looks like that for both sides.

Obviously you’d check at the time of order against your Chassis number anyway for piece of mind.

Still a LHD picture even when I put my chassis number in.
bad6b2a0d765fff94727897e88a6e3e6.png

Last edited:
The drawing looks like that for both sides.

Obviously you’d check at the time of order against your Chassis number anyway for piece of mind.

Obviously, but I’d rather just give my dealer the correct part number in the first place ideally.

Obviously, but I’d rather just give my dealer the correct part number in the first place ideally.
I dont give my dealer the part number, much safer to ask him to find it..............

Reactions: 8YARWY
I dont give my dealer the part number, much safer to ask him to find it..............

Most will ask for a chassis number anyway.
They can find it off that.
Not sure why the matt part number is so critical myself lol.

Most will ask for a chassis number anyway.
They can find it off that.
Not sure why the matt part number is so critical myself lol.

Because my dealer searched by my reg/chassis number and the only mats he could find were the plain ones that came with the car.

Because my dealer searched by my reg/chassis number and the only mats he could find were the plain ones that came with the car.

Speak to Crewe Audi & Tom Fox. None of that bull from them.

Lazy **** dealer you’ve got there.

I put my chassis number into the parts finder and it lists the standard matts, however you only have to scroll down a little for the Red/green/blue options

Last edited:
Reactions: creweaudiparts and ash-rs3
Speak to Crewe Audi & Tom Fox. None of that bull from them.

Lazy **** dealer you’ve got there.

I put my chassis number into the parts finder and it lists the standard matts, however you only have to scroll down a little for the Red/green/blue options

My local AD isn’t the greatest I must admit, glad I didn’t buy my car from them!

Just viewed the parts data base on my laptop

And the numbers I posted above are for RHD cars

There’s a boot matt from the performance edition that I’ve posted in its own thread.

7bac447886a1b4a6228f15dfeff2f856.jpg

Reactions: ash-rs3 and Daggerit
Just viewed the parts data base on my laptop

And the numbers I posted above are for RHD cars

There’s a boot matt from the performance edition that I’ve posted in its own thread.

7bac447886a1b4a6228f15dfeff2f856.jpg

Legend
Where do you get the software? Is it still called Etka?

So I’m getting the boot mat (on order). Not sure whether to get the genuine in-car mats too. Boot mat only comes with blue stitching. I like the red stitching for the car mats…….car itself is Merlin Purple. Oh, what to do?!

So I’m getting the boot mat (on order). Not sure whether to get the genuine in-car mats too. Boot mat only comes with blue stitching. I like the red stitching for the car mats…….car itself is Merlin Purple. Oh, what to do?!
Be careful the part numbers 8YRWY supplied are for LHD vehicles, you need to change the start of the number to 8Y2 instead of 8Y1

Be careful the part numbers 8YRWY supplied are for LHD vehicles, you need to change the start of the number to 8Y2 instead of 8Y1

a3379c43f2f6d8c57982824aed12c0fb.jpg

Yup as above.

Why do you keep making a deal out of LHD and RHD ?

Anyone with half a brain would ask the question at the time of ordering anyway…….

I’d already corrected it in post #19

Honestly this forum at times……..

Yup as above.

Anyone with half a brain would ask the question at the time of ordering anyway…….

Not sure what you’re getting at to be fair. You seem to be the one with the attitude buddy.

Reactions: HulkRS3 and Tommm

Yup as above.

LOL chill out and take a chill pill.

Reactions: HulkRS3 and ash-rs3
The right numbers would be useful!

I pulled the screenshots off my phone because you said in your initial post how ‘impatient’ you were because a dealer hadn’t replied to your email straightaway……..

When I went on the PC for something else I checked them again, then posted a fresh screenshot in #19

I’ve asked Admin to remove the initial ‘wrong’ pictures in case someone from the Uk orders the LHD versions, god forbid common sense would prevail.

Reactions: ash-rs3 and Daggerit
Just a quick update to say we have the first "RS" saloon design boot mat arrive this morning.We are still waiting on the sportback ones to arrive but they seem to arriving now at least if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Just a quick update to say we have the first "RS" saloon design boot mat arrive this morning.We are still waiting on the sportback ones to arrive but they seem to arriving now at least if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Cheers Tom, do you have any pictures/ photos of these?

As slow as the cars it seems!

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Collected and installed. Many thanks to Tom at Crewe Audi. Absolute bargain at £59.

22B791B3 6FB6 491D B957 537F48547A87

Reactions: Mike.46, RS03???, Sandra and 2 others