Delivery times?

Thanks for the info mate, it actually sounds a bit too good to be true - when i ordered the car the dealer showed me his monitor which displayed the the s3 sportback is estimated mid december highlghted in green, i took that as the estimated build week but im guessing now thats the estimated delivery time?

Think i will ring to double check this is correct

thanks again

No not yet! :( but if you are told build week 45 and i was told 47 then i should hear something within 2 weeks and if i dont then its coming late isn't it? :( fingers crossed! Hurry and give them a call ;)

Hey

Yeah i rang them the other day, he told me it has been confirmed for build week 45 which means def in december, he said he will call me every 2 weeks to let me know what is happening, so im guessing it will be before jan, and yours too hopefully:w00t:

Well I got the news today. Build week is now confirmed for week beginning november 16th! They said car i should get car before christmas so I'm happy. Don't feel left out now Johnny :)

I spoke to my dealer a few days ago regarding my order (placed 1st Sept) and he said that the system just says end of Nov / beginning of Dec.
I take it that this refers to estimated date of delivery? When would his system start to display more info i.e. build dates etc etc?

Well considering his computer is saying november/early december you probably should of heard something by now regarding build week. My dealer and Johnny's i think was showing mid december possibly january and considering we have just got our confirmations then im presuming you should of got yours by now. I would call them again and ask whether it has a confirmed build week.

Any more updates tku?

Dealer left a message on my phone this morning saying the car is almost built and should hopefully be getting it by the end of the month :hubbahubba:

I just hope it comes as ordered, read a few horror stories on here recently about cars coming in the wrong colour and 5 door instead of 3 etc

Yeah i got another call just saying the car is built week beginning november the 16th so i should be looking possibly first week of december or 2nd week! depending on how fast they get it shipped over. I'm getting excited now and yes like you say i am slightly worried about the stories i am hearing. So lets hope all goes well! I thought your build week was before mine? you should be getting it before me thats for sure!

Wait just read your text again 'end of month' :) Dont forget to post the pics!

Yeah mate, just off the phone from the dealer who says its built and should arrive by the end of the month

Pics to follow....