Delivery duration for factory order

anyone know the current delivery time for a factory order for a saloon?
3 months on average but in reality it's hard to pin point . . Too man variables mate, so if you've ordered one it's just a waiting game

Just depends if the dealer has a factory order in, that you can change the spec on if required.

I got my Saloon within 3 months via this method, while an ex work colleague waited far longer, as it was a brand new order

Mine was about 2.5 months from order to arrival at the dealer.

Then another 1.5 months before I collected it :(

Hi everyone

I had an email on Thursday to say my car is in the UK. Now it just needs to make its way to Halesowen Audi :yahoo:

Anybody got any idea how long that usually takes? I know it’s a bit of a ‘how long’s a piece of string?’ question but just thought I’d ask.

Mid to late next week is reasonable. Its all down to the uk logistics company who move the cars from port to dealer. The bank holiday weekend may delay a few days but at least the bad weather should over before it arrives.

Mid to late next week is reasonable. Its all down to the uk logistics company who move the cars from port to dealer. The bank holiday weekend may delay a few days but at least the bad weather should over before it arrives.
Yeah, that’s what I was hoping. I’ll keep my fingers crossed! Thanks for the reply

Ordered my Saloon start of February and have been told to expect delivery mid April.. i'm telling myself end of April though.

Think mine took just over a week to get to Birmingham Audi which is obviously much the same journey