Delivery date confirmed !

S1Newbie

Reaction score
Just received from the lease company

Audi "Its confirmed week 10 for delivery week comm 23rd March."

So what to do in the meantime..... I guess get some insurance and some car shampoo :)

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
spec is fairly standard only extras

Sepang blue
Accoustic parking rear
Flat bottomed steering wheel

Oh and it is a sportback

Hope your not getting my car, haha. I've ordered sportback, sepang blue and pick it up end of March, snap!

Congrats :)
I think they have been putting production of S1's off for a while and are now doing a batch.

Yeah I ordered mine 3rd sept 2014 and they said Dec/Jan then the dealer dropped the bombshell that it was scheduled for build week 9 2015. Was absolutely gutted but resigned myself to getting it in March 2015. Then lo and behold got a call that my car was built and ready the last week of December so only had to wait til 2nd week of January. I wonder if they suddenly had a large order of them.

Which one, we could go and greet it, welcome to this foggy bound island we call home ! ?

mine (my wifes really) is here, pick up tomorrow:D, yellow 3 door, can't come soon enough, ordered last august.

Jeepers thats a wait and a half !

Not too far away Im at Huddersfield Audi tomorrow so could bob over and make sure its fine !

Cheers my question being how does it take so long to get it to Harpenden .Delivery is still down as week commencing the 23rd

I have the forms and his reg details now .To be registered 20th March

Delivery date confirmed Wednesday . I guess I will have to take the day off.