deionized water rinse?

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and SamR92
Racegka

Raceglaze one says you can use with the pressure washer...

http://www.raceglaze.co.uk/race-glaze/400-litre-0ppm-car-washing-filter/

I think @q5man has one now.

Yes, you can use raceglaze with pressure washer, but I haven’t and don’t as do t feel the need to blast with 0ppm. In this weather I have still just finished rinsing car with jet, then switch to filtered in its own hose reel. Did this just the other day at the worst time of day - midday - don’t ask but when I started it was cloudy and 2nd’ly we were going away for the weekend in wife’s JCW.

Final rinsed:

4de369dc1268dd80d7244d0f401d241c.jpg

Dried by the sun-no watermarks :

9c6531ebc0ac21c22e04b2a2960f1af0.jpg

0599dbe4bfd238175bedd43795631eee.jpg

Reactions: scotty76, Jassyo06, A4A4 and 2 others
"then switch to filtered in its own hose reel."

I'll be doing exactly the same later; Toby's shampoo (see TJ's Car Care Products Reviews - here on ASN) in tap water then wash and rinse with aqua-gleam filtered water "in its own hose reel" and walk away...

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
I'll be doing exactly the same later; Toby's shampoo in tap water then wash and rinse with aqua-gleam filtered in its own hose and walk away...

Nice one, but all I would say is test the water regularly with the aqua-gleam, as mine only lasted 10-12 rinses, which is why I now have the re-fillable raceglaze. If you get water spots, it is no longer 0ppm

Reactions: 45bvtc
Nice one, but all I would say is test the water regularly with the aqua-gleam, as mine only lasted 10-12 rinses, which is why I now have the re-fillable raceglaze. If you get water spots, it is no longer 0ppm

I have taken notice, q5man, and will be changing my aqua-gleam filters for a Raceglaze 7-litre refillable item - placement of order is imminent.

Reactions: NevMan
Yes, you can use raceglaze with pressure washer, but I haven’t and don’t as do t feel the need to blast with 0ppm. In this weather I have still just finished rinsing car with jet, then switch to filtered in its own hose reel. Did this just the other day at the worst time of day - midday - don’t ask but when I started it was cloudy and 2nd’ly we were going away for the weekend in wife’s JCW.

Final rinsed:

Would you not use less of the filters lifespan by using a pressure washer as it uses less water than a hose does
I still don't think the initial and the follow up costs of these filters are worth to be honest, l lazily left water on my car the other night, it left a good few water matks, but they where very easily removed by a quick detailer more elbow grease involved but far less dosh used

@jassyo06 here in Berkshire the water is so hard the water spots won't come off with quick detailer if left. You then need to use something like CarPro Spotless to get them off. :(

Reactions: V6_Man
@jassyo06 here in Berkshire the water is so hard the water spots won't come off with quick detailer if left. You then need to use something like CarPro Spotless to get them off. :(

I see... .well in that case it's a must have, our Scottish water ain't as bad l suppose in comparison

Reactions: T-800 and scotty76
Has anyone got a filter that works with a jetwash? In he lovely weather we’ve had recently, I’m struggling to keep the car wet before a final rinse with filtered water - so would be great to just use filtered water via the jetwash, but then aquagleam filter I use specifically says not to
Just buy a separate hose, I have a jetwasher, wash the car with this and final rinse with aquagleam

Reactions: 45bvtc
agree, the same is the case in gloucestershire. I don't mind a bit of elbow grease, the the limescale here can really etch the top coat.

Reactions: V6_Man and Jassyo06
Has anyone seen any good deals on a RaceGlaze? Maybe we could even get a “Group Buy” going!!

Reactions: SamR92 and Jassyo06
agree, the same is the case in gloucestershire. I don't mind a bit of elbow grease, the the limescale here can really etch the top coat.

And Oxfordshire as well. In case anyone was wondering what @scotty76 @q5man and I were complaining about below are some stats for you

f0a4ed0c7e32dc748b3a0bba1c049f5a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: scotty76, NevMan and Jassyo06
Count me in too, as long as there isn’t a massive pressure drop with a jetwash[/QUOTE
And Oxfordshire as well. In case anyone was wondering what @scotty76 @q5man and I were complaining about below are some stats for you

f0a4ed0c7e32dc748b3a0bba1c049f5a.png

Typical the Scottish are left oot.....Just like the England team the Nicht.....oot.....lol

Reactions: Sandra, NevMan, V6_Man and 1 other person

Final rinsed:

That Red paint is crying out for a machine polishing,that silver grey paint is a detailers wet dream......easy peasy to correct,but the Mini's high gloss black windscreen/rear A pillars time consuming to correct.....Swirls Magnets they are......Should look the dogs.....when done mate

If you can use it through a pressure washer plus one

You can DEFINITELY use it through pressure washer:

fillable 0ppm Water Filter (7 litre) - Features

- Leaves no water spots even without drying off.

- Connects to your hosepipe or pressure washer effortlessly.

- Use to fully wash or just final rinse to reduce usage - the latter for best economy.

- 7 litre capacity, weighs 5kg, 50cm total height.

- Up to 700+ litres of pure filtered water depending on local water hardness.

- Supplied ready to use, pre-filled with resin

That Red paint is crying out for a machine polishing,that silver grey paint is a detailers wet dream......easy peasy to correct,but the Mini's high gloss black windscreen/rear A pillars time consuming to correct.....Swirls Magnets they are......Should look the dogs.....when done mate

It is, and @FranA3 is doing it on Monday. He is looking forward to working on something smaller than the Q5, and not black!

Reactions: Jassyo06, V6_Man and Sandra
I am very much looking forward to it not being black lol, seems I’ve had nothing but black or dark coloured cars recently in this heat!

Reactions: scotty76, Sandra and NevMan
Welsh water is amazing for washing cars, I need to pipe it down to Hampshire majorly lol

Reactions: scotty76, NevMan, V6_Man and 2 others
Who's going HOME.. . . ? ? LOL

Lads had a good run, a very good one. They managed to achieve what the Roonies, the Beckhams, the Giggs, and the Nevilles et el of the past couldn't. For the first time in many years we had a team of players rather than celebrities playing for the country. This doesn't include Dale Alli though - an assh*l who is expert only in faking injuries and an expert diver. Just don't like the guy!

Reactions: NevMan, THQuattro and Sandra
You can DEFINITELY use it through pressure washer:

fillable 0ppm Water Filter (7 litre) - Features

- Leaves no water spots even without drying off.

- Connects to your hosepipe or pressure washer effortlessly.

- Use to fully wash or just final rinse to reduce usage - the latter for best economy.

- 7 litre capacity, weighs 5kg, 50cm total height.

- Up to 700+ litres of pure filtered water depending on local water hardness.

- Supplied ready to use, pre-filled with resin

Ok, so connected raceglaze to pressure washer for final rinse:

1f4889f80472dbf69332971ca880e5e1.jpg

End result topped off with Carpro Reset. 1st time I have used it, like it a lot!

7b354212c77f969993ad6d41a2fea6cc.jpg

d4598dd707da1bbd2c65983cbdf56793.jpg

Reactions: SPIKE_, A4A4, Jassyo06 and 2 others

End result topped off with Carpro Reset. 1st time I have used it, like it a lot!

Holy moly, what a step up!

I like the drip rag catchers for the wing mirrors.

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man

Nice setup @q5man. Where did you get these drip rag catchers from?

How did you get on with the Raceglaze? Did it leave any spotting at all?

I think this will be my next car cleaning purchase!

How did you get on with the Raceglaze? Did it leave any spotting at all?

I think this will be my next car cleaning purchase!

Me too, oh and the Karcher as well

No probs. They do different sizes, not just the small ones for mirrors

Surprised as I never came across these before. Cheers mate - much appreciated!

Surprised as I never came across these before. Cheers mate - much appreciated!

No more lines down the door from mirror.

Now that's Anal especially when your using Di water, l only get water lines come winter

Maybe, but impossible to get all water out of mirror housings as everyone knows. Simple enough so not sure why it is anal.

Reactions: V6_Man and Jassyo06