Facelift Defaulting to Radio Favourites

Falmouthboy

Reaction score
We had an early Facelift S3 with virtual dash and recently took delivery of a new RS3. In the S3 I was able to set the Radio menu to default to Favourites on both pop up screen and virtual dash. For some reason, I’m not finding I am able to do this in the RS3. Am I missing something or does the latest software not allow you to enable this?

I have an 18 plate S Line BE with the virtual cockpit. I cannot find any reference to defaulting to the radio favourites in any of the settings on the MMI or the owners manual. It annoys me that I have to go into the menu to get the favourites listed again, as the wife's taste in radio station is a distance away from my regular one on the DAB scrolling list.

Martin

I have an 18 plate S Line BE with the virtual cockpit. I cannot find any reference to defaulting to the radio favourites in any of the settings on the MMI or the owners manual. It annoys me that I have to go into the menu to get the favourites listed again, as the wife's taste in radio station is a distance away from my regular one on the DAB scrolling list.

Martin
Thanks - seems like this function must have been lost on later models then. A pity.

I didn't think there was a setting for this it just remembered where you were last time and defaulted to there. FL S3 for ref.

I didn't think there was a setting for this it just remembered where you were last time and defaulted to there. FL S3 for ref.
Perhaps I’m cracking up but I’m sure there was a tick box in the radio settings but I wouldn’t stake my life on it!

Perhaps I’m cracking up but I’m sure there was a tick box in the radio settings but I wouldn’t stake my life on it!
Sat in the car now waiting for wor lass and I can't see any settings on mine, it defaults to favourites, fm/dab etc.

Off topic I know but there is a Preferred image setting which is on Station logo. There is an option for Slide show, any ideas what that is?