deepdish or rs8 wheels

s3 al

Reaction score
hi all bought my yellow s3 2 weeks ago and new to the audi world. its the 2000 model and its got a superchip, bigger wheels and tints. so i know its not the 225 version. To be honest i had heard the s3's were quick but when i first drove mine i was amazed with what it can do. problem is i cant decide whether to go for deepdish wheels or rs8's. if anyone has any pics of s3's on deedish rims it would be appreciated. cheers guys.:rockwoot:

Go with the deep dish. Some brocks would look really nice. "RS8"'s have been done.

Don't go for RS8 alloys. Any pics of the deepdish alloys? Try and get some BBS LM's - they look the dogs

lol rs8, i thought they were just called a8's? there isnt an audi rs8 is there!!

Na no such thing as an rs8 but for some reason people call the plughole style wheels rs8's.

ha ha ok well i didnt say an rs8 car existed but the wheels do n thats what i meant. :rockwoot:

y not the porche reps... havnt seen those on a yellow car.... or sum black alloys.... once u got black you will never go back :icon_thumright: . Would look good with the yellow and tints

s3 al said:
ha ha ok well i didnt say an rs8 car existed but the wheels do n thats what i meant. :rockwoot:

I am still not sure as to why those wheels are named as RS8 Rims?, They are clearly A8 replica rims. A bit BLING for my tastes, but each to their own.