Decisions, decisions...

We hijack threads all the time and go off on all sorts of tangents

Reactions: Bristle Hound and cuke2u
Recieved my deposit back in full today which is good. Final payment for my A4 will be on the 25th November which will be the settlement figure of £15100...

Reactions: rasA4 and Jabba1980
Recieved my deposit back in full today which is good. Final payment for my A4 will be on the 25th November which will be the settlement figure of £15100...
:icon thumright: Sounds like you made the right decision for you. Fingers crossed I'll have a test drive in either a 320 or 330d in a few weeks. Skoda was meant to be last week but guy calls me up saying they have an estate and it's front wheel drive. Not far off the 4 wheel drive hatch I wanted to test. Should be re-arranged for a couple weeks time, but if it's not right again I'll forget Skoda as bored with the hassle.

Bit of a curveball but was offered a lease on the new 840 today at 480 a month. Got my S5 till Aug 2020 now but would of considered it.
Had a nosey at the new 340 last week and wasnt feeling it - mainly because the lower models look nicer from the back. Small thing but it really bothered me!

I found today that my Audi connect licences have all rolled over to 2020, excellent...

That's sometime I can no longer do, the 2019/2020 maps are now out but I've reached the maximum number of permissible updates...

That's sometime I can no longer do, the 2019/2020 maps are now out but I've reached the maximum number of permissible updates...
Do they offer a paid update once the 3 years are up, be interesting to see how much?

Reactions: rasA4
Haven't really explored this option yet Dave, will probably look at it later but I have a feeling it would be a dealer only option...

Reactions: DaveW
@cuke2u been dipping in and out of this thread, i see your are keeping the B9 :tonguewink: now you will own the car outright
any plans on any mods however small on the car?

@cuke2u been dipping in and out of this thread, i see your are keeping the B9 :tonguewink: now you will own the car outright
any plans on any mods however small on the car?
Hi, not really looking at many more than ones I have already got, I prefer my cars the wolf's in sheep's clothing. Plus I have purchased an Audi extended warranty.

There now seems to some 'buzz' going around that one of my academies might be offering me a full time post which would dramatically increase my spending power on a new car. No more than hints being made so seeing what next year brings, at least I'll have some equity in the A4..

Reactions: OCDaveS4 and rasA4
Well Audi have taken their payment of £15,100 from my account today :scared2: so I am now the owner. This is the first time I have actually owned a car outright since 2011.

I have installed the tuning box again and, with @ABYSS's advice, set it to dynamic. No issues so far with power loss of any kind but he has said he'll be sending me some custom maps to try.

Reactions: Jcbmally, rasA4, OCDaveS4 and 3 others
I've taken the decision to step away from Audi. They couldn't give me a definitive date for a 3.0 diesel being available and so I've ordered a 330d x-drive.

Reactions: And1
Are you happy that you decided to keep it?
Absolutely, although, for some reason, I am still watching videos of CLA and Series 2 Grand Coupe road tests :) but I now seem to have a lot of salary left each month to spend - always a bonus and I've finally cracked 15,000 miles in the A4 too...

Haha yeh, I still watch videos about the facelifted A4 and keep checking on the website to see if they've got a 3 litre even though I've ordered a BMW. Mine is on about 56,000 miles!

Reactions: cuke2u