Hello all, I had the bumper off to fix a grille issue & have had a roll of rubber spoiler kicking around for a while. I thought I'd stick it on as an interim to putting a Cupra version on further down the line. This is the stuff I used I used a few extras as opposed to trusting that the glue on it would hold - some plastic strip I had lying about & a trusty old heat gun to soften & shape it. Having stuck on the rubber spoiler & trimmed the ends, next I cut the plastic into 2cm wide strips with a guillotine to make into some shaped trims to screw on top to keep it all in place. After a bit of work, the trims are all shaped to fit. Screwed them all in place, forgot to photograph it (sorry), reassembled the bumper/grille and put back on car. Oh, and my dad's Riley got in on the act too...... Not too bad a result for a total cost of........... £9.99 (the cost of the spoiler roll.