Decent mechanic please!!!!!!!

M444RFN

Reaction score
Hi people i was wondering if you lot could help me out as you lot are well aware and more knowledgable then me but i realy need to find a decent garage or mechanic in oldham or surrounding area for my audi a4 sline 170bhp as its causing me a lot of problems also i have just had my turbo changed as it failed on me but the garage just changed the turbo and no pipes etc could you tel me wht i need to do so i dnt have another turbo failure please
Thank you in advance

Regular and good sevicing, with the correct oils ect, letting the car run a few mins before setting off on your jurny and leaving it to run a few mins after driving before shutting off wont hurt

Buy yourself genuine Ross tech cable mate save yourself £££££££
Scan car and report back some one might help it seems there's not many gurus in this forum but I must say 8l forum it's the best forum on here lol

Same as the two replies above. If you are worried about the intercooler pipes, then get them changed as well. Garages generally don't go changing parts if they have not failed as someone will complain that they are changing parts unnecessary and bumping your final bill up, like Kwik Fit do.

Regular and good sevicing, with the correct oils ect, letting the car run a few mins before setting off on your jurny and leaving it to run a few mins after driving before shutting off wont hurt
The whole leaving the car run thing I think is less relevant than it used to be, as gear box oils etc aren't being warmed. I think that if you just drive gently for the first few miles it will help warm everything up without stressing key components.

Meaby not as rellivant as it use to be but i personally think every little helps, dont get me wrong, im not thinking of leving it running till its at operating temp, im more thinking a min or two to let the oil get around a little before its driven, how ever i do heard roumers from the jap side of the culture that leaving the car to run a bit after a run can do more damage than good, particually when a catch can isnt been used