Debadgamentationess

lugz

Reaction score
Right tomorrow i'm going to debadge the *** of my car.
definitely getting rid of the A3 and the 1.6 but i'm not sure whether to keep the audi rings?

anyone got any pics or thoughts from what they've done?

Oh and i'm gonna use the hair dryer, credit car/ floss, and then rub n wax method... any improvements on that?

I'd defo keep the rings!

I was going to use the hairdryer/floss technique on my A4 but i'm selling it now so no point. It's the best method, so I hear.

nice one, i did the same thing got rid of the a3 and 1.6, i used a hairdyder and card. with white spirit and a sponge.

wasn't too bad, but since the car is old the metal had oxidized, so there is a slight mark leftover, it is on black paint thats why it shows up a little, if u you have any other colour you should be fine :)

you can only tell if u look at it from 30cm away. otherwise u wont see it.

Im planning on getting rid of mine, but might just get a silver T, as the red T looks a bit cheap.

I continued correcting mine today and when i got around to the tailgate i debadged mine, i left the 4 rings looks good.

Go for it, personally I think a debadged S3 looks sweet, keep the rings though!

There only stuck on, cant see any marks at all where my mtm and S3 badges were!

108ba8bfcfbc236247e31b1983b97c295g.jpg

Yeh id agree with the above bud, looks more stealthy without the a3 and 1.6 badge for sure,

kp the rings though...
you dont want peeps mistakin it for a commoners mota do you?, aka a VW or Seat! LOL..

Yeah go for it mate, im doing mine soon should be good.

Im thinking of losing the audi rings too cant hurt in being a bit different, or maybe spray the rings grey or black, on a silver car would look good. Deffo lose the a3 and 1.6 for sure though.

Olly what was the reason behind your debadgelationess? ;)

Thinking of doing mine.

G

It looks really smooth at the back when you take them off.

Get rid of the rings, who needs the rings :D

Im thinking of dewipering my one.

Debadged it, really impressed with the difference, also it doesn't look stupid with no other mods done, just nice and subtle.

left the rings, after all thats what we pay the most for ain't it? ahah

tiny tiny outline of the A but its not visible unless your detailing the car and getting really close :p

think maybe next might colour code the chrome grill surround to my dark blue car. was looking at the badgeless grills and there just not to my taste tbh, so thought that would be a nice touch.

also thinking of getting the s3 grille and just removing the s3 badge ( as i'm not no fraud lol ) just think the squares look abit more modern compared to my straight lined one

Germanrearplate.jpg

Tidier at the rear.

Germanfrontplate.jpg

Coloured grill surround. Neatens the car up IMO.