Dealership Recommendations

mad murph

Reaction score
I'm looking into purchasing an S3 for my next car and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good dealerships/salespersons in the Essex area.

I think its always better to go with someone's recommendation based on their previous experience.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking into purchasing an S3 for my next car and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good dealerships/salespersons in the Essex area.

I think its always better to go with someone's recommendation based on their previous experience.

Thank
Chelmsford Audi were good when I bought my TT about 5 years ago.

Reactions: mad murph

Thanks
Although Chelmsford is my closet dealer and I used them a lot back in the day but after the salesman I used left, I had terrible service, I always use Cambridge Audi now good old fashioned dealer who really looked after us and couldn't recommend them enough

Although Chelmsford is my closet dealer and I used them a lot back in the day but after the salesman I used left, I had terrible service, I always use Cambridge Audi now good old fashioned dealer who really looked after us and couldn't recommend them enough
Thanks. Anyone in particular there?

Thanks. Anyone in particular there?
Kelly is the sales manager and she is excellent - She will probably allocate you to someone, but I've found them all very professional and really want to know their customers not just for the sales.

My name is Karl and we purchased our S3 from there

Kelly is the sales manager and she is excellent - She will probably allocate you to someone, but I've found them all very professional and really want to know their customers not just for the sales.

My name is Karl and we purchased our S3 from there
Thats great, thanks

When are you wanting your S3? If you don't want a long wait, you can look for "in stock" (might not actually be at the dealership yet, but should be built) cars on the audi.co.uk website. Obviously you'll have to take the car as is, with whatever options they specced to it, and in whatever colours are available.

There are good and bad salespeople everywhere, mot sure whether any particular branch is fundamentally good or bad. Dealerships are heavily penalised in manufacturer discounts/bonuses if they don't provide stellar service, so there's a heavy incentive to do well.

I got a edition 1 from Henry savage at Bristol audi who i would recommend but also dealing with Canterbury who have also been very good so far, both beat any prices i could get anywhere