DEALERSHIP MEET 2015(intrest thread)planning stage

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
I would like to restart meetings here in the east so I am asking you guys here who would seriously be interested in meeting at a dealership(time place and what is available all to be confirmed of course).
As some of you may have read other meeting have been arranged at dealerships in other areas of the country with food and drink laded on and vehicles to drive. I am hoping this could be arranged for us so if you would be up for this please let me know and I will make a list of potential attendees.

Please also add your nearest dealership to you so as we can work out the best place to meet.I was thinking Bury st Edmunds would be ideal as it is the most central to the eastern region but as always with these meets we are not going please every one.
I'll keep you all posted and hope to see you soon

1 Spartan 91
2 Darkbunny
3 Zaco 95
4 losirob
5 A5 Sprint
6 Bandicoot 51
7 pint-of mustard
8 Av4nt

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Keep me posted (pardon the pun!). Very much dependent on date/venue in all honesty.

I'm west of Cambridge so I'm practically in the borders anyway...

Reactions: SPARTAN91
If the date suits Ill come a long seen as though I haven't been to a meet before, even though i dont really know what happens lol :)

If the date suits Ill come a long seen as though I haven't been to a meet before, even though i dont really know what happens lol :)
It's a chance to meet other ASN members and if all goes to plan a look round the dealership,may be some refreshments layed on and if we fortunate enough a few cars to drive.

Reactions: Zaco95
I would be happy to travel to a meeting . I am in norwich but always enjoy a road trip

I have recently sold my S5 and am currently pottering around in my wifes Mini Cooper S but hope to get another Audi soon, I'll keep my eye on the forum for any updates to this and hopefully will have another Audi soon.

Im in Norwich also but am up for a meet, Bury isnt too far I spose. Will there be Marmite sandwiches? This is sort of a dealbreaker for me... ;)

Im in Norwich also but am up for a meet, Bury isnt too far I spose. Will there be Marmite sandwiches? This is sort of a dealbreaker for me... ;)
Still waiting to hear back from the powers above to see which dealership will be willing to host us marmite I think will be an optional extra:disgust:

I would be interested in meeting up. Im based in Norwich but don't mind a road trip. :)

I would be interested in meeting up. Im based in Norwich but don't mind a road trip. :)
Names add by the way.Still waiting to hear back if any dealership local to our area will host us

Reactions: Bandicoot51
Small update folks looks like there may be a date in July

Reactions: AD & DK - Jones and Bandicoot51
Im interested dependant on date with my shifts and the location within reason i dont mand travelling a little way.
Im in Kings Lynn but have friends who work at Norwich Dealer and Kings Lynn Dealer and Bury I would travel to also.

Reactions: Sandra and SPARTAN91
Please guys we need more names for this event don't let this region down you don't just have to come from the East all are welcome :welcome!:

Currently checking potential childcare as the missus is now away... will keep you posted